• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
rmdSx.gif

How do some people think minorities will vote for Trump. Despite all the video/audio of him saying horribly racist stuff.

i think a lot of people are expecting that when he inevitably pivots to the center, people will come to the conclusion that he was just saying bullshit to appeal to a base of shitty people and that what he actually wants to do is help poor and working class people - a substantial portion of whom are minorities - get decent jobs. Why people think minorities are stupid enough to vote for a guy who clearly doesn't have respect for them, at the barest of minimums, is beyond me.

Holmes

TYT complaining about the term "BernieBro" without addressing what they're actually saying and doing to people on social media.

Sagroth

Does Cruz really think the Republican party will back him in a brokered convention? Most in his own party hate him as much as or more than Trump.

User 406

Banned
jerkcity2.gif

Ugh.

I'm officially 29 years old.

Fuck me....
cause no one else will because I'm old as fuck.

Happy birthday, kid! >tousles hair<

Shiiiittt.

I ain't no size queen, but I'ma have to get on that Kasich train.

Choo Choo.

Judging by his other orifices I'm betting he gains up to an inch due to the end of his urethra hanging out like a sloppy prolapsed butthole.

2-0 on Street Fighter. Get wrecked, sober people.

Drunk SF is the best. Back in the Alpha days I was in a tournament at a convention so drunk I kept falling off my chair. Still made the semifinals.

jerkcity2.gif

Happy birthday, kid! >tousles hair<

Judging by his other orifices I'm betting he gains up to an inch due to the end of his urethra hanging out like a sloppy prolapsed butthole.

Drunk SF is the best. Back in the Alpha days I was in a tournament at a convention so drunk I kept falling off my chair. Still made the semifinals.

Thank you. I managed to drink enough last night to almost forget I'm old as hell. Clearly I was sober last night....

Happy birthday old man ;)

If you speak to me in that tone I might just have to....well I'm going to do that anyway &#128539;

Ben Sasse is so boring. He has nothing but Rubot talking points with less rhythm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LX7ZRH68Gs&app=desktop

No chance he wins in 2020, can't understand the hype.
Conservatives are excited about anyone that shares their views and doesn't just go with Trump. It's somewhat admirable but thinking Ben Sasse is the next Conservative Obama is drinking the Kool-Aid. That's what they said about Marco Rubio.

Anyone concerned about the turnout gap plus voter id laws putting Dems at a severe disadvantage?

Wow
I want to thank you Diablos. You've put me at ease somewhat. I went back and looked at what PoliGAF was saying one day before the 2012 election, and you were panicking about Ohio voting machines rigging the election for Mitt Romney. I don't mean this as a knock on you but it honestly did make me feel better. No matter what ridiculous things exist, we can still win.

CCS

Banned
Thank you. I managed to drink enough last night to almost forget I'm old as hell. Clearly I was sober last night....

If you speak to me in that tone I might just have to....well I'm going to do that anyway &#128539;

Promises promises ;)

NeoXChaos

Anyone wanting to follow returns from all these events is going to have to be patient. Probably the first returns to come in on Saturday will be from Kansas Republicans, who end their caucuses at 2 p.m. CST. Kansas Democrats begin caucusing at 3:30 p.m. CST. Kentucky Republicans (expecting a low turnout in an unusual caucus arranged strictly for the convenience of former presidential candidate Senator Rand Paul) will end their voting at 4 p.m. local time (EST and CST). Nebraska Democrats and Maine Republicans will caucus at locally determined times ranging from mid-morning to early evening. In Louisiana polls will close at 8 CST. On Sunday Maine Democrats will spread their local caucuses around from 1 to 9 p.m. EST, and in Puerto Rico polls will close at 3 p.m. EST. Then we all have to wait two more days until four more Republican events and two more Democratic primaries are held.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom