• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So MSNBC has convinced me Cruz thinks his only path forward is to force RUBIO out. I wonder if he will pivot and start going after Rubio? If he can bludgeon him and cause him to lose Florida, then he has a tiny chance in the rest of the contests...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Even Rubio's camp can't spin this night's results.

So MSNBC has convinced me Cruz thinks his only path forward is to force RUBIO out. I wonder if he will pivot and start going after Rubio? If he can bludgeon him and cause him to lose Florida, then he has a tiny chance in the rest of the contests...

I told y'all about ted cruz

Gruco

Banned
How do Democrats feel about the fact that Hillary can only win in reliably red southern states like Virginia, while Bernie is racking up important wins in purple states like Kansas? Just goes to show you that Bernie is the only candidate who can win in November and also southern delegates don't count.

Well that's unsurprising. We all know that the map hugely favorable to Bernie. Hillary can literally only win in the south and literally every southern state has already voted.

Also, it's hard to campaign from jail, which is where I assume she currently lives.

Ummm what?

She won Massachusetts and Iowa.

She's looking good in Ohio and Michigan.

Edit: lol I totally think I missed that yhis post was a joke.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I can't believe the Maine GOP has a press conference to announce the winner of their caucus, rofl.

How do Democrats feel about the fact that Hillary can only win in reliably red southern states like Virginia, while Bernie is racking up important wins in purple states like Kansas? Just goes to show you that Bernie is the only candidate who can win in November and also southern delegates don't count.

The hell kinda revisionism is this? Hillary won in Mass, and Virginia has been more Blue since 2008--the expansion of NoVA's population heavily favors the Democrats. Kansas is also hardly a purple state, it's reliably gone Red for quite some time, and has a completely Republican state government--hence why it's in the race to beat out Somalia for the most Libertarian place on Earth.

Also--Obama won the entire south in 2008, worked out well for him.

The hell kinda revisionism is this? Hillary won in Mass, and Virginia has been more Blue since 2008--the expansion of NoVA's population heavily favors the Democrats. Kansas is also hardly a purple state, it's reliably gone Red for quite some time, and has a completely Republican state government--hence why it's in the race to beat out Somalia for the most Libertarian place on Earth.

it's snaaaaaaark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom