• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Having Fox News be "done" with Rubio doesn't help, either.

Yeah, Cruz is nuts. He'd be the worst general election candidate in decades.

I think the attacks on Trump University, his bankruptcies, whatever, can work. But dick jokes, con artist, etc. Just a complete failure.

I never understood who those attacks were supposed to help with. If the idea was to try and get the anti-Trump vote to consolidate around him, then (badly) imitating Trump's style wasn't the way to do it. If the idea was to peel supporters off from Trump, well, Trump did that act so much better.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Yeah, but that's like super bullshit. It's Louisiana. Haha.

Do we get early exit polls during the presidential election night? I forget. I can only imagine the sheer diablosing if exit polls start coming out at like 4pm.

Rubio's campaign is so shitty that it's almost made me forget just how incompetent Jeb Factorial's campaign was.

Yeah, GOP, he's like Obama in every facet except that he has no ability to organize or run a campaign and he has the charisma of a ventriloquist's dummy that seems vaguely and eerily alive.

The way the Republicans tried to promote Rubio as their Obama just told me that they had zero understanding of Obama's appeal.

Do we get early exit polls during the presidential election night? I forget. I can only imagine the sheer diablosing if exit polls start coming out at like 4pm.

President Kerry is a big proponent of election night exit polls.

Iolo

Yeah. Those polls had Kerry winning in 2004. Never forget.

ivysaur12

Banned
If that margin holds, that's not a great win for Bernie. He needed way more than 10 points in freaking Nebraska.

What margins? What am I missing?

Also, JBE voted for Hill.

http://theadvocate.com/news/15082308-123/gov-john-bel-edwards-says-he-voted-for-hillary-clinton

Gov. John Bel Edwards voted for former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in Louisiana’s Democratic presidential primary, he revealed Friday.

Edwards, a Democrat who took office Jan. 11, had not formally endorsed a candidate in the race but admitted his pick when asked during a news conference that mostly focused on the ongoing special legislative session.

But Edwards said Bill Clinton visited him at the Governor’s Mansion after the rally. The two had coffee and oatmeal raisin cookies. Edwards said he didn’t want to reveal the details of their discussion but that “very little had to do with the president race.” Bill Clinton never asked Edwards for an endorsement, Edwards’ staff later clarified.

Holmes

Early numbers in Louisiana might not be too far off of the actual results. I think these are the early/absentee votes.

Clinton 75
Sanders 20

Trump 45
Cruz 24
Rubio 21
Kasich 4

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Early numbers in Louisiana might not be too far off of the actual results. I think these are the early/absentee votes.

Clinton 75
Sanders 20

Trump 45
Cruz 24
Rubio 21
Kasich 4

FUCK that is a big number for Rubio.

ivysaur12

Banned

Clinton 75
Sanders 20

Trump 45
Cruz 24
Rubio 21
Kasich 4

There's no Orleans Parish in those numbers, it'll probably be closer to 80.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom