• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
"Now time for our pre-results analysis, brought to you by Charles Schwab!"

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This is like a beauty pageant, lol.

Jeb 31
Carson: 132
Ted Cruz: 8,550
Fiorina: 17
Huckabee: 10
Kasich: 2,270
Rand Paul: 55 (lol)
Rubio: 1,492
Trump: 6,070

so....

uh...

Kasich: 12.17%
RUBIO FOURTH

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I love how they clap hard for the counties Cruz won (most of them) and they barely clap for counties Trump wins

Further evidence the GOP is rigging caucuses.

Is Maine winner take all?

Y2Kev

Seriously 3 delegate difference between Trumpo and Cruz.

Cruz needs to ignore trump next debate and DESTROY rubot.

Can we talk about how Rubio going into attack mode on Trump hurt him? Maybe KILLED him?
Perhaps the non-Trump vote was looking for an adult and Rubio acting like that turned people off of him and they switched to Cruz. Kasich was another choice but he's too moderate.

Gruco

Banned
So if Rubio drops out, that will consolidate the field. We all know that the primary beneficiary of consolidation is Marco Rubio. So, tonight seems like a great night for Marco Rubio. Attractive Moderate Marco Rubio is poised to surge in a big way.

I really am not trying to troll, I keep mistakenly thinking the snark is really obvious. This post is snark. I don't actually think Rubio dropping out is good for Rubio

The scary thing about all of this is Ted Cruz scares me more then Trump. Trump is in over his head and is just a big dumb fucker. Cruz is a legit super villain.

Y2Kev

Because people know that's not who he is, you can't just completely change your personality like that

I think the attacks on Trump University, his bankruptcies, whatever, can work. But dick jokes, con artist, etc. Just a complete failure.

Rubio's campaign is so shitty that it's almost made me forget just how incompetent Jeb Factorial's campaign was.

Yeah, GOP, he's like Obama in every facet except that he has no ability to organize or run a campaign and he has the charisma of a ventriloquist's dummy that seems vaguely and eerily alive.

Y2Kev

Yep, he could have attacked on legit issues and been fine. When he went middle school, he fucked-up

Megyn called him on it during the debate so it's obvious that the GOP brass is unhappy with him. I think he's done unless they basically give the nomination to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom