• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gruco

Banned
Rubio's collapse happening right as Kasich has a shot at getting two big wins (MI and OH) is a weird twist in the race. Kasich could start picking up the wins Rubio was dreaming of. I mean, Kasich obviously can't win but it could make life harder for Trump.

Rubio's collapse happening right as Kasich has a shot at getting two big wins (MI and OH) is a weird twist in the race. Kasich could start picking up the wins Rubio was dreaming of. I mean, Kasich obviously can't win but it could make life harder for Trump.

I really want to see some Illinois polls to see how well Kasich is doing there.

I can't believe how sensitive this guy is about his fucking hands. You are Trump, stand up there and say you made billions and fucked super models with your small hands, who cares?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I need new polling. I need to see what is up across the North. It's amazing cruz didn't sweep the South. We will take it and move on.

Trouble

Banned

Crocodile

This whole thing with Trump and his hands reminds me of the episode of Teen Titans Go where Robin was worried everybody would find out about his baby hands

baby-hands.jpg

Does booger eating Cruz have a legitimate shot at dethroning Trump or are his two states today largely irrelevant?

I still don't see how he earns a majority of delegates, or even a plurality. But he could up end up the strong 2nd place finisher. He needs to win Missouri and Arizona to really compete.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I don't want to say it's the dick jokes because that is something he can fix. I want to pretend it's just that Rubio is a loser that people can see through.
Why not both. The former is a symptom, the latter is the disease.

Edit: my new nickname for trump is Hans...

Tiny Hans

watershed

Banned
I can't believe how sensitive this guy is about his fucking hands. You are Trump, stand up there and say you made billions and fucked super models with your small hands, who cares?

Trump has always been a delicate little flower. That's also why he's a bully. He can't take any criticism of any kind without having a very public freak out. And that's the part of him that isn't an act.

Chichikov

I think the best option for the GOP now is a Cruz nomination.
Yeah, he's going to get crushed in the general, but at least when he does they have a chance to start exorcising the crazy from their party. If Trump lose in the general people like Cruz would be to keep fucking that chicken by saying he's not a "true conservative" (and to be honest, he isn't).

I mean they still have a long term problem of finding popular issues to campaign on, but that's something they'll have to face no matter what, a Trump candidacy pushes that reckoning for at least 4 more years, and the demographic map is going to be even less favorable to them then.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Still waiting for anyone to show me a realistic path to the nomination for Cruz with the remaining states.

royalan

I'm willing to bet money that #TeamQueen right at this moment is trying to figure out covert ways for Hillary to trigger Trump's obsessive defensive over his hands on a debate stage.

stupei

I love that Trump is such a ridiculous person that he has to clarify when the absurd things he says are self-aware jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom