• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Roanoke College Poll

Virginia

Clinton 55
Sanders 33

Trump 38
Cruz 15
Rubio 13
Kasich 8
Carson 8

41% of Trump supporters feel betrayed by the Republican Party. 53% of Republican voters want someone not part of the "establishment". 47% are dissatisfied with the federal government, 42% are "angry" at the federal government.

javaledomination2.gif

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
CHRISTIE SAVES THE DAY AGAIN

Seriously--he's the VP. He has to be.

Bowdz

Hero Christie!!!

I love the fact that Rubio's been courting Christie like the weasel he is. You lose choker, you lose.

HylianTom

Banned
Chris Christie, I'm taking you to District Donuts when you come to New Orleans.

Rubio's media day just went POOF. Told you all.. Trump is damn good at this timing thing.

Chris Christie is probably the single most hated politician by Republican journalists at this point. He's zoomed way past Obama.

Every political journalist at 538 is shocked... even though Christie and Trump are good friends? So fucking weird.

It's pretty disappointing how poor 538 has been with incorporating delegate math into their analysis. It's the one thing you'd think would be in their wheelhouse but they're more interested in google and facebook.

It's ironic because 538 grew out of Silver's analysis of Democratic primaries that went pretty deep into the delegate math of each state. Instead of anything like that, we're getting this "Endorsement Primary" stuff. That website had the potential to be so much better than it actually is.

Chris Christie, I'm taking you to District Donuts when you come to New Orleans.

Rubio's media day just went POOF. Told you all.. Trump is damn good at this timing thing.
Lol poor rubot. He finally caught a break and Trump takes away the airwaves. What a magnificent bastard.

Bowdz

Lmao, this is GLORIOUS!!!

Christie is KILLING it right now. Saying Rubio didn't say anything about the PEOPLE of this country this morning.

REKT.

Trump is an amazing Politician. The moment he's shown any weakness, any glimmer of hope that someone can beat him......BOOOM.

[For these modern times in the climate for the republican primaries]

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I have been following campaigns since 1996 and Trump's effectiveness rivals Obama's during his campaign. Seriously quality stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom