• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wait until Kasich and Carson endorse him. Game over.

I keep seeing all these journalists online who are stunned that Christie endorsed Trump and I don't get it.

I mean you pretty much answer the question here:

Chris Christie is probably the single most hated politician by Republican journalists at this point. He's zoomed way past Obama.

Assuming Trump doesn't actually win in November, Christie is basically destroying his national future. The establishment is going to hate him after this.

Gruco

Banned
God damn, Christie must really hate the shit out of Rubio. I mean, I knew that, but even so.

This + Rubio going in on mocking Trump means that the primary is just going to keep getting louder and dumber.

Or, you know, just end a within a week.

Oh come on, get some humour.

However, the Iraq war was such a big insane mistake which the world is paying a huge price for today with ISIS and the refugee crisis.

It's good that she admitted it was a mistake, but the consequences of the mistakes have been enormous and fatal.

When it comes to foreign policy I don't trust Hillary at all.

Refugee crisis is not entirely ISIS fault because it had more do with the Syrian Civil War that started in 2011 during the Arab Spring and the issues in North Africa. It was a mistake, but a vote does not invalidate entire foreign policy experience, suggesting otherwise is wanting to make people infallible. Hillary Clinton has the best experience there currently is and having someone that has none when they are some big issues going around is not dangerous. Saying " The US shouldn't be involved in anything" is not an answer to something that isn't going to happen. Obama says we shouldn't be the world police but look at what we are still doing and being in Iraq and Syria isn't the only thing.

PBY

Banned
CcKLVhlVIAAtQOK.jpg:large

CHRISTIE IS SNATCHING RUBIO'S SOUL LAWD

For anyone who doesn't get how crazy this is go to Olivia Nuzzi's twitter feed. She was covering Christie when he absolutely trashed Trump. One whole month ago.

Wow. I thought Christie wouldn't endorse anyone (seemed like he hated Trump, but that might have just been show during campaign.

I do tho think Christie matches Trumps aggression level and would compliment him in the debates. I just couldn't ever see someone as his VP pick that was your average stern but soft spoken politician.

Hillary's gonna need an actual debater for VP. Christie would wipe the floor with Castro. The way he's handling this press conference-holy shit.

If there's a prediction market for Dem VPs I'd put money on Tim Kaine. Catholic; former governor; speaks Spanish; popular in the Virginia and can play in NC and GA

CCS

Banned
God they actually work really well together. It's like a big ball of noise coalesced into something incredible. Goodbye Rubio, go back to Florida and please never come back, you unpleasant lying fuck.

Diamond Joe rides again!

I can't help but be drawn to the idea that Warren would be a great counter against Christie. She's a vociferous debater and an effective speaker, but looks like the nicest grandma of all time. Christie's crudeness would seem especially ugly against her, while she could unload on him without reprieve.

Edit- Booker would be interesting too.

I can't help but be drawn to the idea that Warren would be a great counter against Christie. She's a vociferous debater and an effective speaker, but looks like the nicest grandma of all time. Christie's crudeness would seem especially ugly against her, while she could unload on him without reprieve.

I don't think it would ever happen. Hillary's campaign would tell her that picking another older woman as a running mate would be bad optics.

Chris Christie may have committed murder-suicide , but his soul still lingers on hunger for vengeance .

It is like a two bully alliance if he gets VP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom