• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Wait WUT?

Don't most Republicans already hate Christie? I mean he HUGGED OBAMA (also he never got a lot of votes in the primaries). Does this actually help Trump or is this just to drown out Rubio news?

Trump's got Trump cards for days. :lol

Ugh, I'm having Akame ga Kill flashbacks :( :p

I think Fox News is going going to have a heart attack. Pour guys. Just when they think Rubio is going to surge, he gets demolished AGAIN by the same person that destroyed him before.

Wait WUT?

Don't most Republicans already hate Christie? I mean he HUGGED OBAMA (also he never got a lot of votes in the primaries). Does this actually help Trump or is this just to drown out Rubio news?

Christie sees the writing on the wall that his party is dead and there isn't any point in trying to save any remaining bridges once Trump is elected

sphagnum

Banned
Hillary better not pick Booker. If he goes, that leaves a spot open in the Senate that Christie can appoint someone to.

I've got problems with Booker in general since he's a pretty typical corporate-friendly Democrat but he needs to stay in the Senate since it's so close to tipping.

CCS

Banned
You can tell the establishment right are panicked, the race to try and downplay this is something else. They are so SHOOK right now,

Can ya'll stop being Chicken Littles now about Marco Rubio?

This race is over. It's been over since Nevada. It may have been over since South Carolina.

Time for Hillary to mop up.

Oh god my Republican-lite friend is having a metldown over this.

Some highlights

"Kick him out of the party"
"The fat slob from Joisey can rot in hell."
"LOL! He looks like such a fool after last night."
"1st the Obama hung in 2012 and now Trump. Pretty sad"
"Has anyone tried to kneecap the GOP White House hopes more than Chris Christie the past 4 years?"

Slacker

Trump and Christie handled that press conference like champs. Rubio really needs to get the 2.0 insults patch installed quick.

RoKKeR

Just listened to the press conference at work. Holy shit, that was comedy gold.

Christie going in on Rubio. Smart way to rip the headlines away from Rubio's debate performance. He got about an evening and a half.

Wait WUT?

I guess it Trump's plan to divide and conquer . I mean many people including Republicans don't even like Chris.

Jarmel

Banned
Some highlights

"Kick him out of the party"
"The fat slob from Joisey can rot in hell."
"LOL! He looks like such a fool after last night."
"1st the Obama hung in 2012 and now Trump. Pretty sad"
"Has anyone tried to kneecap the GOP White House hopes more than Chris Christie the past 4 years?"

I need moar

God damn this totally just sidelined Rubio. That's gotta be a suckerpunch if I've ever seen one.

fantomena

The best way to make sure Hillary/democrats win the GE is to get Trump to be the GOP nominee. However, if the country get's even more stupid that it already is (and the country is already fucking stupid) Turmp might have a chance.

You wanna see some salt:

Like Trump, Chris Christie is a pathetic, corrupt man with a tiny ego. I'm sure they bonded discussing their insecurities over a big meal.

That's from Jeb's ex-comms director Tim Miller

This is the headline now everywhere lol

8fw0ElS.png

Talk about snatching souls.

I think whomever drops out first. Rubio or Ted Cruz( or another former candidate) might be the VP to one or the other, in a desperate attempt to stop Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom