• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Ohio trending well for Clinton, is there any state Bernie has a chance in on the 15th? I mean, Missouri hasn't been polled, but its high black population should do him in. And if he can't even keep it close in Virginia, North Carolina won't be good to him, either.

I wonder how they'll try to spin a clean sweep on the 15th to try to avoid him looking like a dead man walking.

By bringing up old polls showing him down +50 in every state and mentioning how poor the primary map looks for Clinton going forward(which is kinda true for a month at least)

Kangi

By bringing up old polls showing him down +50 in every state and mentioning how poor the primary map looks for Clinton going forward(which is kinda true for a month at least)

"Look how far we've come! We went from not being in the race to losing the race! Political revolution!"

The thing is there are only 2020 delegates left after the 15th. Bernie would need something like 70-75% of all remaining delegates to secure the nomination. Hillary only needs 38% of them.

Kyosaiga

Banned
"Those states don't matter"

" Blacks in Canada get Bernie's message"
Sanders supporters only give a fuck about black people to the extent that they can potentially vote for Sanders to win him the nomination.

Once that happens, they'll go back to not giving a shit about minority problems.

PBY

Banned
Sanders supporters only give a fuck about black people to the extent that they can potentially vote for Sanders to win him the nomination.

Once that happens, they'll go back to not giving a shit about minority problems.

lets be fair

thats not fair

With Ohio trending well for Clinton, is there any state Bernie has a chance in on the 15th? I mean, Missouri hasn't been polled, but its high black population should do him in. And if he can't even keep it close in Virginia, North Carolina won't be good to him, either.

I wonder how they'll try to spin a clean sweep on the 15th to try to avoid him looking like a dead man walking.

Might be like Mass, where hillary wins it in the urban centers. But MO has a bigger AA percentage than does Mass I'm guessing.

878b50b77a8baf0d6c51f028ebf64de6.png

teiresias

"Don't you dare critique actual votes taken by Bernie!!!! Now how about those things that went down when Killary wasn't even an elected official - DAMNING!!!"

I think his supporters are the ones that actually care about him reaching out to minorities...can't say the same for his campaign managers

I think Sanders message could be that he has several favorable match ups after the 15th.

Slayven

The way they had Killer Mike out here spinning the BLM interruptions is so shameful. Calling grownass women "Little Black Girls"

To be fair, I do believe Bernie cares about minority people a great deal.However, I do believe he's woefully uninformed about how best to deal with issues of racism. I think his heart is definitely in the right place, but because he is so tied to income inequality he lacks the willingness to view things (like race) through any other lens. So, I think he cares, I just don't know that he understands.

If the democratic primary voters are mostly or is a large chunk of minorities I can see her winning them by a large margin.
North Carolina will definitely have a lot of minorities voting but Missouri isn't that diverse. I'm guessing the MO primary will be 60% - 80% white? That seems concerning but it doesn't look like Sanders will be contesting it anyway(which seems like a mistake).

The thing is there are only 2020 delegates left after the 15th. Bernie would need something like 70-75% of all remaining delegates to secure the nomination. Hillary only needs 38% of them.

We all know that, his campaign knows that, but he's going to continue on using the upcoming primaries/causes to energize the base.

Kangi

The Lugar Center released a bipartisan index, ranking the US Senators from most to least bipartisan. Susan Collins ranked as the most bipartisan, which doesn't surprise me. But the least bipartisan managed to not be Ted Cruz...

To be honest, I feel this way about most white liberals. Sanders supporters, Clinton supporters, or in general.

Kusagari

I mean I get what Bernie's saying, and he's not wrong, but the dude needs to realize that using the word ghetto period looks bad.

Oh, hey. It seems Bernie clarified his "ghetto" comment!
He should know better than to use the term at all, honestly, given the term's origins are from Jewish communities, peaking with WW2.

This "clarification" ought to make the insulted white people feel better, at least! Ugh.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The Lugar Center released a bipartisan index, ranking the US Senators from most to least bipartisan. Susan Collins ranked as the most bipartisan, which doesn't surprise me. But the least bipartisan managed to not be Ted Cruz...

Prime general election material for Hillary. I mean, the second most partisan guy. Unbelievable. There is NO WAY this guy should get near the White House. Far, far more dangerous than Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom