• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Mook isn't sounding as optimistic about Michigan as I was hoping he would be. Hopefully he is just being modest and their internal polling isn't showing a less than optimal result.

Marco Rubio and his campaign are accusing Ted Cruz’s campaign of spreading rumors that the Florida senator is dropping out of the race, after an email bearing Cruz's likeness was sent to supporters in Hawaii this morning.

The email in question carried the subject line "WASTED VOTE?: Big Trouble for Marco Rubio - Advisors Tell Him to Drop Out," purportedly citing "multiple news sources" but only referencing a report by CNN on Monday that cited "some advisers" suggesting that Rubio drop out of the race before the March 15 primary in his home state of Florida.

The email goes on to say, “According to multiple news sources, Marco Rubio's advisers are telling him to drop out of the presidential race before losing his home state of Florida in a few days time.” (Emphasis in the original.)

“It ain’t true, it is a lie, and unfortunately looks like Ted Cruz’s campaign is putting out emails in places like Hawaii, telling people about it, and you saw that with Ben Carson earlier. It’s just not true," Rubio said Tuesday on Fox News Radio's "Kilmeade and Friends," according to audio posted by BuzzFeed News. "You know, we have a 151 delegates, my path at end of the day is not essentially any different from his or anybody else’s. Right now no one has has a clear path to the 1,237 delegates. It’s very unique campaign, we’re not gonna run out of money and we’re not gonna run out of supporters.”

The bolded was bolded in the email LOL
http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...cruz-hawaii-dirty-tricks-220423#ixzz42MIiLfk6

VRMN

I don't get why people are voting for Cruz. Least likeable guy on the stage.

They see him as a more plausible not-Trump than Rubio at this point. I honestly think the dick joke and the aftermath destroyed Little Marco's brand and, in doing so, ruined any chance he had.

Tom_Cody

Carl Diggler, who has been pretty good this season has these predictions:

Diggler_SuperTWOsday-1.jpg
Is there any data on Hawaii?

I don't get why people are voting for Cruz. Least likeable guy on the stage.
Same, he impervious to his lies and cheating. And Nixon was my favorite politician. I don't know if it's because my mom used to refer to me as "Tricky Nick" when I was younger or the Simpsons. But I am ashamed to know Ted Cruz won my county.

If Cruz got the nom, what would stop the opposition from blasting him on the "kill gays" pastor and his conservative views on social issues that less and less people support?

How can you go to the middle on that stuff? You'd be having a platform of denying people civil rights at some point?

Cruz: "Lol religious liberty!"

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The only time I'd tell you a campaign was "confident" would be 2012. MSNBC has Stephanie cutter on tv and you could tell she was beaming. It was obvious Obama was feeling very good and Romney was about to cry bitter tears.

@realDonaldTrump 3 minutes ago

Word is I am doing very well in Michigan and Mississippi! Wow, and with all that money spent against me! Will be going to Trump Jupiter now!

I cut my losses (well, stopped my gains from depreciating further) on Trump at 65c last night. Seems like a good call. He's down to 59c now. Could be a good buy opportunity once Michigan results start to come in.

Selling was weird. Do I wish I had sold last Monday at 82c? Of course. Do I regret making over $1000 with minimal effort betting on Donald Trump? Not at all. Could have been more, but it also could have been zero.

I'm riding my No on Trump all the way to $1. I was told I was as stupid as betting on oil after Chernobyl for buying Trump at 18-20 cents.

After those primary results I assumed a GOP sweep would happen but looks like the Dems are going to keep at least one:

27/30 Greenup County precincts in 98th House District: Nicholls (D): 3,884, Quillen (R): 3,062 votes
Yeah and they look good in one other.

Hopefully last November was just a blip and Dems can keep the House through to the next gubernatorial election, where they'll correct their mistake.

Makai

I'm so good at timing the market on PredictIt, I bought and held Kasich at the trough for a month. Then I sold a day before he tripled in price.

CNN saying Clinton camp is concerned about low turnout. They are signaling a lot of bad signs right now.

There was a report that Wayne County (Detroit) is low which would hurt her. Wouldn't stun me if the various university districts have high turnout for Sanders. Still I'd expect Clinton to win given how far ahead she's been for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom