• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk2025

Free-trade is good in limited form. Im against total absolute freetrade because it will hurt local shops and farmers in my country.

TPP is a disgrace to any country.

You can be against it all you like -- I'm telling you the theoretical and empirical evidence is saying you are wrong.

If you want to protect local shops and farmers in your country, know that it's, by and large, in expense of productivity and growth.

Regarding the TPP: We simply do not know its impact yet.

This is what it will do to my country:

- Easier to privatize.
- Easier to sell natural resources to shady corporations
- Hurts the subsidize economy to farmers
- Easier for coroprates to make money tax heavens and get cheaper workers from other countries.
- Fullt against everything my ideology of socialdemocacy stands for

1) That makes no sense. Your politicians and your political process will decide what to privatize. If a trade agreement will make privatization relatively more attractive, that only speaks on the benefits of privatization, not the problem with it.
2) No idea what this means.
3) Yes, inefficient, subsidized products tend to lose market share under free trade.
4) Yes, free trade and lower labor barriers increases productivity.
5) That's not an economic impact; That's the ideology you are using to guide 1-4.

Christie is a great hype man

He didn't say much of anything. Recognized Clinton advantage in the south and Chris asked him if they deploy the celebrities who have endorsed bernie and he said yes. Said he wishes that they had Morgan Freeman's delightful voice
Maybe they should send West into a few more southern states. May help the margins there.

And thanks for the recap. 😀

This is what it will do to my country:

- Easier to privatize.
- Easier to sell natural resources to shady corporations
- Hurts the subsidize economy to farmers
- Easier for coroprates to make money tax heavens and get cheaper workers from other countries.
- Fullt against everything my ideology of socialdemocacy stands for
I'm confused.

You're telling me that there are specific provisions in the 6,000 page trade agreement between pacific rim nations that will do all of these things specifically to Norway, when it isn't actually a signatory to the agreement.

Dastardly indeed.

Ekai

Looks like I struck a nerve.

Well, you shit-posted a blatant lie attacking Bernie supporters like a lot of Hillary supporters have done en mass for months now, so, you know. That and you essentially compared Bernie to Trump, which is the weirdest most illogical comparison possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom