• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekai

And Trump is decrying bullying right now. What world is this.

Definitely, but at least those idiots dont get a national stage to talk about it.

Edit: May have just realized that was a slam on me for my earlier comment. That is fair.

Generally speaking, true.

To your edit: Not necessarily aimed at you in particular. I don't exactly know what your previous post even was.

Jeb should unsuspend his campaign and punch Trump in the face on the debate stage.

Jeb!'s fist is a mess.
That's how the meme works, right?

Tesseract

Banned
Lyndon Johnson

yes, that's it.

IH038540.jpg

LBJ-Richard-Russell_12.jpg

013008_Johnson_500.jpg

daedalius

No, fuck them, they re-elected that asshole (Brownback). They had their chance and they re-elected him! They don't get to give him 20% approvals when they had a chance in 2014 to choose someone else.

We tried, but I guess this state just sucks and is obviously filled with too many idiots.

I voted him out!

Splendor

What percent of these dudebros that you see at Trump rallies do you think are doing it ironicly? Wearing the american flag jackets and the hats because they have no skin in the game and think he is funny?

Bronx-Man

Banned
What percent of these dudebros that you see at Trump rallies do you think are doing it ironicly? Wearing the american flag jackets and the hats because they have no skin in the game and think he is funny?

They remind me exactly of the preppy fucks I went to high school with.

If it's Christie for Veep, who does Hillary pick to go against him? An attack dog might not work if she wants to play the steady hand game. But it has to be someone who can stand up to Christie in a debate.

PBY

Banned
If it's Christie who does Hillary pick to go against him? An attack dog might not work if she wants to play the steady hand game. But it has to be someone who can stand up to Christie in a debate.

Biden would actually be great...

Splendor

They remind me exactly of the preppy fucks I went to high school with.

You mean the kind that's biggest concern was worrying about which college to tell his dad to get him into, despite him failing? Who never had to wrok because his dad got in a frat with other dudes who were in positions of power? The one which had "the dopest parties?" It is a hard life for them.
Sorry needed a vent about those types of guys

Bronx-Man

Banned
If it's Christie who does Hillary pick to go against him? An attack dog might not work if she wants to play the steady hand game. But it has to be someone who can stand up to Christie in a debate.
Cory Booker is her only option in that scenario, but I'm not sure if she'd want to risk losing another senate seat to the GOP.

danm999

What advantage would Christie bring as VP? He's not exactly popular in NJ and he doesn't really seem to counter any of Donald's perceived weaknesses.

Biden would actually be great...

Cory Booker is her only option in that scenario, but I'm not sure if she'd want to risk losing another senate seat to the GOP.
Hmm. Maybe the best option is to go with someone who could be seen as a calm and collected person. Let Trump and them blow hard all night? Maybe. Not sure. The bench isn't super deep for us. Just need someone who won't hurt us anywhere.

Makai

I'm pretty sure Christie would murder most of the people who have been floated for Dem VP in a debate.

How the fuck is this guy supposed to be a moderate?
He's going to flip in the general. We've already seen signs of it from "Bush did 9/11" to "Planned Parenthood does great work"

Krowley

Logic and evidence prevailed :)

Tell that to all the people who lost their high paying factory jobs, and now have to work at walmart and mcDonald's.

Free trade deals bring in wealth that lines pockets of millionaires and billionaires. Clinton's horrible record on trade is one of the main reasons I support Bernie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom