• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump sounds like he rolls up with a folded napkin that has 5 things scribbled on it, and just goes.
You wrote that in jest, but that's exactly what he does. I read it in an article by reporter that spent time with him in his jet before a speech. It's all him.

shem935

Banned
I would imagine those undecideds in Kansas would swing towards who cleans up on Tuesday.

Edit:
The phone survey showed deep frustration with both President Obama and Gov. Sam Brownback among respondents, but the president was slightly more popular than the governor. Only 21 percent of respondents said they were satisfied with Brownback’s job performance compared with 34 percent that said they were satisfied with Obama’s.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article62767247.html#storylink=cpy

This might be part of the general malaise in Kansas.

Brinbe

Xhz75Ld.jpg

Drakeon

I would imagine those undecideds in Kansas would swing towards who cleans up on Tuesday.

Edit:

No, fuck them, they re-elected that asshole (Brownback). They had their chance and they re-elected him! They don't get to give him 20% approvals when they had a chance in 2014 to choose someone else.

shem935

Banned
No, fuck them, they re-elected that asshole (Brownback). They had their chance and they re-elected him! They don't get to give him 20% approvals when they had a chance in 2014 to choose someone else.

Another choice quote from the article:

Only 40 percent of the poll’s respondents said they planned to attend the caucuses. Of those who planned to attend, 57 percent said this would be their first time to participate.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/politics-government/article62767247.html#storylink=cpy

The voters motivated to go out and caucus I think would be Democrats in fear of Trump and Trump supporters giving the establishment and the governor the finger. Trump and Hillary take it.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a betting pool for what sexist thing Donald will say on the stump about hillary during the general.

In a moment of clarity I decided I would put all the money on "I thought we all already agreed not to put another bush in the Whitehouse."

Splendor

"I love Mexico, Mexicans are incredible. Well, I mean most of them are racists and killers, but they are incredible"- Donald "The Greatest Jobs" Trump.

HylianTom

Banned
Those two guys stole my plan.. but instead of being dressed as rednecks, they're dressed as southern frat boys!

Any moment now, they're going to start goin' to town on one another. Watch.

Bronx-Man

Banned
"I'm supposed to go up and pretend that I enjoy having a depleted military!"

We have the largest military on the planet, you moron.

Splendor

Trump is such a nightmare, I forget and then he reminds me. He is an appeal to the worst of us, not in policy, but in base tribalism and hatred towards others.

sangreal

2 dudes just dropped down out of the frame behind trump. weird

e: shit, I just realized that guy behind his shoulder has a mullet wtf

Tesseract

Banned
which president always got his way by bullying people, getting in their faces?

i can't remember

there's amazing life pictures i believe ...

Ekai

Trump is such a nightmare, I forget and then he reminds me. He is an appeal to the worst of us, not in policy, but in base tribalism and hatered towards others.

I think some people are generating hatred towards others well on their own without Trump to be perfectly honest.

Splendor

I think some people are generating hatred towards others well on their own without Trump to be perfectly honest.

Definitely, but at least those idiots dont get a national stage to talk about it.

Edit: May have just realized that was a slam on me for my earlier comment. That is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom