• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member

royalan

Is Trump really that butthurt over the word fuck?

For such a tough guy, who sure picks the strangest things to whine incessantly about.

I hope Hillary's got some people in dark room figuring out how to capitalize on that.

Okay I've had enough trump

Same, my attention of him has turned from amusement to total hate. I will never support him, his methods or him in general. He has basically turned all the media attention to him and because of that, the national dialogue hasn't been aimed at where it should be.

Brinbe

Oh snap hahaha, oh my god. Rubio is the worst. No wonder Trump's gonna run away with it.

Honestly, I think the best person to take him down is probably Obama.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Obama is a prophet.

ca1.PNG
I still believe that it was that night he decided he would run for president.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I remember when Obama did that Trump grilling and he was there... his face... everyone was laughing and he looked like he wanted to kill Obama.
Yep. You can see the moment he his heart ices over when Obama is asking about his birth certificate. "I'll show them. I'll show them all"

East Lake

For such a tough guy, who sure picks the strangest things to whine incessantly about.

I hope Hillary's got some people in dark room figuring out how to capitalize on that.
Just speaking personally I think it would be best for Hillary and even people on her team not to engage it. Trump is like the ultimate hypocrite. He'll make a nasty comment about Cruz or something and then say Cruz is a nasty guy the next day (which is the truth). It's not at all coherent and probably designed to lure people like Marco down to his level where Trump will always win.

PPP gave Hillary a 40 point lead among African-American voters, while white voters were even. If trends hold true, that would give Hillary around 65% of the absentee vote.

It's probably even higher than that, as Hillary's people were pushing early voting. It's the benefit of a better and more organized ground game. I'd bet she's probably around 70% in the early vote at least. That's just a guess, but I would bet that she's leading by a huge amount among those who have already voted.

GAWD DAMN, THIS IS GONNA BE BRUTAL! SOME ONE STOP THE FIGHT, THE MAN HAS A FAMILY!

Not yet. Not yet. Soon.

CCS

Banned
It's probably even higher than that, as Hillary's people were pushing early voting. It's the benefit of a better and more organized ground game. I'd bet she's probably around 70% in the early vote at least. That's just a guess, but I would bet that she's leading by a huge amount among those who have already voted.

Not yet. Not yet. Soon.

I'm sorry, I got over excited. Scotland won a rugby game finally earlier today and I haven't come back down yet :p

Damn, I'd vote for whoever he asked me to.

This is a guy who said pussy in a rally like a week ago

Kyosaiga

Banned
So, I voted at a nearby church at my house.

Want to know how many young whites were voting, at least at the time I was there?

Zero.

Zip.

Nada.

Who was there? Middle aged white women, young and old African Americans, and a tidal wave of hispanics....a good majority wearing Hillary paraphernalia

Bloodbath is being generous.

PBY

Banned

Want to know how many young whites were voting, at least at the time I was there?

Zero.

Zip.

Nada.

Who was there? Middle aged white women, young and old African Americans, and a tidal wave of hispanics....all with Hillary paraphernalia

Bloodbath is gonna be generous.
Anecdote is anecdotal, but its encouraging (and I don't care bw Hillary and Bernie).

CCS

Banned
Normally I agree. I feel like a pervert, but he's kinda adorable. I'm more of a Mook guy, myself.

Hahaha It's all good. Leicester City won earlier so I'm happy. XD

Plus, ya'll managed to nominate a semi-decent song for Eurovision.

I didn't realise you were picky enough to have a type ;) I kid I kid, love you really :p

Yep, watch us get caned again anyway because no one likes us.

Rubio: "Trump buys his clothes at a toilet store. I would be feeling existential despair if I could feel emotions. I would be feeling existential despair if I could feel emotions."

Mindblowing that waterboarding x3 is consistently what gets the loudest cheers at these rallies.

How?

Cause extreme pain to the brown people! It's a great line *drinks poison*

Zero.

Zip.

Nada.

Who was there? Middle aged white women, young and old African Americans, and a tidal wave of hispanics....a good majority wearing Hillary paraphernalia

Bloodbath is being generous.

Thanks for sharing. I've been watching some live blogs from Greenville. I had to stop, though. All the southern accents giving me all kinds of vapors. Like, I got light headed for a while. I had to put my head between my knees.
SHUT UP CCS.

I didn't realise you were picky enough to have a type ;) I kid I kid, love you really :p

Yep, watch us get caned again anyway because no one likes us.

Joe and Jake were also all kinds of hot. As long as they're legal. I think they're legal. They're too young for me, but I enjoyed the song anyway.

YAS. They're legal. Thank goodness.

Thanks for sharing. I've been watching some live blogs from Greenville. I had to stop, though. All the southern accents giving me all kinds of vapors. Like, I got light headed for a while. I had to put my head between my knees.
SHUT UP CCS.

Joe and Jake were also all kinds of hot. As long as they're legal. I think they're legal. They're too young for me, but I enjoyed the song anyway.

YAS. They're legal. Thank goodness.

Link to said blogs?

I remember there was some small talk about a McCain/Hillary ticket in 2008. Like fucking what? You are death to your party at that point, and you aren't going to be accepted by the other one either. It's fantasy.

Which channel are you guys going to watch it on? Think I'll go MSNBC, they've been good so far.

They have the best music so they are the only choice.

Kangi

SHUT UP CCS.

Greenville is practically full of Yankees compared to other parts of the state. If southern accents there get to you, you wouldn't survive the deeper neck of the woods.

I have a type, too.

My type is hot guys.

Oh my god.

My mom just downloaded Grindr on her iPhone.

She heard it on Logo, and wanted to see what it was.

OH MY GOD. I'm dead. I'm so dead.

Oh god, Mook is on my teveee ya'll.

Greenville is practically full of Yankees compared to other parts of the state. If southern accents there get to you, you wouldn't survive the deeper neck of the woods.

I know. :( I get a "ya'll" and a truck...and I'm just done.

I remember there was some small talk about a McCain/Hillary ticket in 2008. Like fucking what? You are death to your party at that point, and you aren't going to be accepted by the other one either. It's fantasy.

They have the best music so they are the only choice.
There was talk of a Kerry/McCain ticket back in 2004. I think it would have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom