• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheebo

Banned
There was talk of a Kerry/McCain ticket back in 2004. I think it would have won.

That wasn't just speculation either, it was widely considered and something Kerry wanted. McCain killed it though.

Ironically just 4 years later McCain wanted Lieberman as his VP.

CCS

Banned
Oh my god.

My mom just downloaded Grindr on her iPhone.

She heard it on Logo, and wanted to see what it was.

OH MY GOD. I'm dead. I'm so dead.

Oh god, Mook is on my teveee ya'll.

I know. :( I get a "ya'll" and a truck...and I'm just done.

Your mom sounds like the most incredible person.

Also, MSNBC music is indeed awesome.

Kangi

Oh my god.

My mom just downloaded Grindr on her iPhone.

She heard it on Logo, and wanted to see what it was.

OH MY GOD. I'm dead. I'm so dead.

Your mother watches Logo, too?

For mine, it's either that or Hallmark. Nothing else. Except when Amazing Race is on.

Wilsongt

Oh boy.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/02/...th-carolina-event-after-asking-about-benghazi

Former President Bill Clinton was campaigning for his wife Hillary in South Carolina when a Marine veteran stood up and asked him about Benghazi.

In the video above, the veteran explains that he has conducted eight years of active duty, with two tours in Iraq.

“I have met with many of these Gold Star parents and families, so I’ve seen them mourn. And the thing is that we had four lives in Benghazi that were killed, and your wife tried to cover it up,” he said.

“Those four lives – those four American lives – if someone lost their grandchild, their son, their brother…”

If exit polls show AA turnout at 60% or higher then they'll make a projection before the polls even close.

Nah. It's standard practice to hold off official projections until polls are closed. It's a formality but they don't want to be seen as "meddling with democracy" which is lol

Your mom sounds like the most incredible person.

Also, MSNBC music is indeed awesome.

I keep getting hyped everytime I hear it. Also Marlon Marshall can get my digits too. Dude is hot. I like the beard.

If exit polls show AA turnout at 60% or higher then they'll make a projection before the polls even close.

If it hits 60%, then the margins will be disgusting. I mean, we know it's probably going to be bad, but maybe we don't know how bad it's really going to be.

Your mother watches Logo, too?

For mine, it's either that or Hallmark. Nothing else. Except when Amazing Race is on.

Yes. My mom loves Logo. And Queer as Folk. And RuPaul. It's her biggest disappointment in life that I am not a drag queen.She revels in the fact that she has a gay child. Like, it's a source of great pride to her. She watches either Logo, MSNBC or Investigation Discovery.

Oh, and she loves any show about prisons. I don't know why.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Rubio is pretty good at throwing insults gotta admit. Saw him arguing that Donald is a failed businessman and should have put his money in an index fund (a common argument here on gaf)

This is such a GAFgument (not that you make it, just saying in general). Trump fans don't know what an index fund is. Or how compound interest works. Or really anything.

That's a story right there Adam.. Get to writing now.

Me: Mom, that's what gay guys use to hook up.
Her: Hook up? Like sex?
Me: Yes.
Her: : beat : Do you use it?
Me: Um. No. I don't use it.
Her: Oh. Why not?
Me: Um. I don't...I don't want to talk about this.
Her: Oh for god sakes, its just sex!

This is a legit conversation that just happened in my house.

Wilsongt

Your mom is awesome.

CCS

Banned

There is only one response I can give:

Why don't you use it? :p

How are you not a millionaire from just writing your mother's life story and the conversations you all have..

Your mom is awesome.

Oh man, you all should have heard her yesterday. She called Christie a "fat fuck" and a "lying, bridge closing fuckhead" who killed a bunch of babies (?) who just wanted to get to school. And she spent 10 minutes explaining how he's totally going to be indicted for it. I shit you not.I don't know what Christie ever did to her, but whatever it was...it's bad.

There is only one response I can give:

Why don't you use it? :p

I'm fat and ugly. P

How are you not a millionaire from just writing your mother's life story and the conversations you all have..

Because I'm scared of her getting pissed with me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I love your mom. She's awesome :lol

Of this place they're talking to on MSNBC. It went for Obama by 71% last time. According to them, most of the 300 people have voted for Hillary.

I disagree with the conclusions that the young woman made who they interviewed. However, I'm impressed that she was able to explain her position and convert her mother to her side. I respect the hell out of that, even though I wish she was working for our side.

OmniOne

What's the difference between pulling the lever for a candidate with enthusiasm(!) and pulling the lever for the same candidate without?

I can't figure it out.

Rubenov

I think Trump, honestly. Trump destroyed him for a week every day.

I think he killed himself when all the dirty tactics the campaign was using surfaced.

- Stole Carson's votes

- Photoshopped images to portray things that didn't happen

- Voting violations to people that would only clear if you vote for him

Plus, Trump, yes, calling him the friendless liar he is.

Diablos

Man. Everything that's happening right now seems too good to be true. Watch Trunp win the nom, no brokered convention, but Bernie decides to go third party.

Rubenov

Man. Everything that's happening right now seems too good to be true. Watch Trunp win the nom, no brokered convention, but Bernie decides to go third party.

I'm a very infrequent PoliGAF visitor but I think I picked up a few things through the years... is this an example of 'Diablosing'?

Krowley

What's the difference between pulling the lever for a candidate with enthusiasm(!) and pulling the lever for the same candidate without?

I can't figure it out.

Once you pull the lever it doesn't matter. But if you have no enthusiasm, do you even bother to leave the house?

Armaros

I think he killed himself when all the dirty tactics the campaign was using surfaced.

- Stole Carson's votes

- Photoshopped images to portray things that didn't happen

- Voting violations to people that would only clear if you vote for him

Plus, Trump, yes, calling him the friendless liar he is.

And normally someone would counter that argument by supporting him.

But Cruz has no support among his colleagues.

The revolution will be minimized :p

I love you. <3

The SC Dem Chairman is insanely wishing Obama was running again. He's called Sanders Obama like three times. Bless his heart.

I'm not worried about the turnout. This contest really isn't that contested. Plus, the GOP had a shit ton of people running.

Salvadora

Rubio's attacks on Trump are going to fall just as flat as those who attempted it before him.

He comes across like a school boy with rehersed attack lines.

Rubio is trying too hard. That's the problem. He's like throwing everything his programmers can come up with and hoping something sticks and takes a news cycle. All Trump has to do is throw a bottle of water and he's got the press in his hands.

CCS

Banned
I love you. <3

The SC Dem Chairman is insanely wishing Obama was running again. He's called Sanders Obama like three times. Bless his heart.

I'm not worried about the turnout. This contest really isn't that contested. Plus, the GOP had a shit ton of people running.

<3 you too!

I kinda wish Obama could run again. The God-Emperor forever.

Rubio is trying too hard. That's the problem. He's like throwing everything his programmers can come up with and hoping something sticks and takes a news cycle. All Trump has to do is throw a bottle of water and he's got the press in his hands.

I thought the attacks on trump were effective. The best we've seen so far in fact.

Unfortunately Trump is WAY too good at media manipulation. 48 hours later the headlines weren't about the debate, but Christie endorsing Trump.

It seems inauthentic as hell. A completely new persona a week before Super Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom