• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerium

By the time the primaries are over I'm on track to quadruple my initial $500 investment.

Then I'll have $2000 to play around with.

User1608

Banned
LOL. Anybody have a Make America Great Again cap ready for my avatar? Pretty please? I know I will lose the bet so I've made peace.

gcubed

I love how Trump gets endorsements from every hated governor there is.

Lepage, Christie, Scott, ex-Brewer... All he needs is Snyder and Brownback to complete

Per MSNBC, 5 points is a "narrow, narrow, narrow" lead.

Who got CNN all mixed into my MSNBC?

Hahaha they're going with "virtual tie" in MA.

Bless.

Bowdz

Remember back when the GOP said that this primary was going to be different? That it was going to be devoid of the bloody beatdown that marred the eventual nominee in 2012?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
oh in that case trump moved on and recovered fine but I think he'll drop the trump university spiel from his stump. He can tackle that on morning trump or something

I think I'd just ignore it. Not like the electorate knows what a university is anyway!

According to MSNBC, the precinct that I've been going on and on about has had higher turnout than 2008, overwhelmingly for Hillary. Anecdote is anecdotal.

When does the chat start?

Bowdz

I think I'd just ignore it. Not like the electorate knows what a university is anyway!

7lZwLKc.jpg

NeoXChaos

where are you guys finding these polls
Nate Silver ‏@NateSilver538 25m25 minutes ago
Past week of polls have taken me from "don't count Bernie out!" to "yeah, Clinton's [i-word]". But we'll see if polls translate into votes.

HAHAHAHHHAA

Armaros

How are these numbers even possible.

Trying to campaign to those demographics 2-3 weeks before a primary when you haven't had national presence instead of 2-4 months, and then 1 week before the primary you leave to campaign in whiter states.

How are these numbers even possible.

Bernie had the luck that the first few states were very advantageous to him. Democrats in Iowa do no look like Democrats in Georgia, racial issues aside. They just interviewed gun owners on MSNBC who are going to vote for Democrats. That's a group I would think Bernie would have done well with. But, no, they said they supporters Hillary, by and large. When a lot of us have been critical of Bernie's message as mainly appealing to young, liberals (who happen to be mostly white) I'd like to think this is what alot of us meant. And, I'm not belittling anyone who supports Bernie, just making the argument that some of his positions do not sell well outside the more liberal parts of the country.

"Fuck it, my reputation is ruined anyway"

I mean...I don't disagree with him. I think a lot of people have been giving Bernie the benefit of the doubt. If these numbers hold, though, I think it'll be a wake up for a few people. I just hope it doesn't depress anyone for the GE.

PER MSNBC EXIT POLLS COMING SOON!

According to MSNBC, the precinct that I've been going on and on about has had higher turnout than 2008, overwhelmingly for Hillary. Anecdote is anecdotal.

When does the chat start?

Oh my, that would be so damn ironic on some many levels if it is more wide spread in SC.

Donald Trump just now said:
Trump complaining that Iran is ordering missiles from outside of the United States.

This is the problem with Trump not having a policy core. Sometimes crazy things pop out of his mouth. Can you imagine the shitstorm if he said that in October?

Nate and the pundits are all pushing the "media's being harsh on Rubio" narrative and its getting grating.

@NateSilver538: Trump praised Vladimir Putin, retweeted a white supremacist, and implied President Obama is a Muslim. Has Rubio gone too far?

@ForecasterEnten: Trump insinuates a judge is biased against him cause the judge is Latino. Rubio says Trump has a bad spray tan. Rubio is therefore terrible.

@SonnyBunch: “How dare Rubio do the thing we’ve been slavishly showing Trump doing on cable news for months!” https://t.co/eSsAPvCgXU

@justkarl: I get the media likes ratings Trump brings, but when they criticize Rubio for doing shtick, one can’t miss the additional bias.

Rubio's getting all of his rallies televised. They're not really being that unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom