• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can only think of two reasons for Nate Silver's immature unprofessionalism about this Trump thing:

A) He's a Rubio voter

B) Trump changed the game and made him look like a fool

I mean, blaming the media? Seriously? Me and others were on this board saying over the last year that the lower/ middle-class GOP was upset with its own party. It wasn't that hard to see coming.

PBY

Banned
I can only think of two reasons for Nate Silver's immature unprofessionalism about this Trump thing:

A) He's a Rubio voter

I mean, blaming the media? Seriously? Me and others were on this board saying over the last year that the lower/ middle-class GOP was upset with its own party. It wasn't that hard to see coming.

Am I the only one who isn't seeing a meltdown? He doesn't seem that crazy right now on twitter?

HylianTom

Banned

A) He's a Rubio voter

I think I read somewhere that he's a libertarian, so I could see both points working.

danm999

I dunno about Silver's politics, I think he just whiffed the punditry. He'll probably go quiet after the conventions and get back to his data driven projections.

Bowdz

Gawddamn at the new MA poll from Suffolk:

Trump - 48%
Rubio - 20%
Kasich - 17%
Cruz - 9%
Carson - 4%

Rubitron has got this in the bag!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Matthews saying the smartest thing I've seen so far: guaranteeing you will win in states you have to win or you will be out of the race, lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh0Xa3zSuZc

Trump rally about to start for anyone looking to kill 10 minutes before 7

seeing them enter with the classical music (inserted by the streamer) is the height of absurdity

maxresdefault.jpg
he brought Christie with him

Brinbe

Wait really? I haven't been in Minnesota for basically the entire primary season but I'd figure he'd be huge there

To be fair, it's probably just super early and his rally is later on. But it's a bad look nonetheless. According to twitter he's just taking off from TX to MN now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom