• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read somewhere that he's a libertarian, so I could see both points working.

He's described himself as somewhere between a liberal and a libertarian, though I believe he also claims not to vote.

He's been buying the Rubio hype at least since 2012 though. I recall him responding to a question about who will be the "conservative 538" by saying it would be 538 when they show Rubio winning the presidency in 2016.

Holmes

NJ7szhe.jpg

FIVE MINUTES
YAS QUEEN

CCS

Banned
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Turnout is going to be way down for the Dems on Super Tuesday as everyone is going to vote in the Republican open primaries now that Bernie is dead.

sangreal

so trump just said he was surprised to hear there is a heroin problem in NH and he "could tell you places where it does fit but he doesn't want to insult anyone"

and no, I am not surprised. I just felt like posting it before the inevitable tweets of the same

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hillary got more of the black vote than Obama in '08. That is stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom