• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

What does Tyler's model say?

iPhU2.jpg

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Won't it depend on if they counted Early Voting?

Paskil

Total ballots cast for Ward 1 and 2 of Madison was 937 and 774, respectively. Crazy busy all day.

Cruz 160
Trump 150
Kasich 98
Sanders 802
Clinton 472

Bradley 394
Kloppenburg 1210

TheFatOne

I see Bernie is talking about that momentum dream with just a dash of bullshit head to head poll numbers months away from the general.

Bernie. Man. If the first thing you talk about when you take the podium is "hey look, selective data evaluation says we're close nationally!" you might need a more meaty platform. Also, "winning streak!", dude, you're starting to sound like Trump. Stooooop.

...Aah, and we're on to the stump speech. If the margin is only 10-12 he'll have won the night but still fallen farther behind.
Ugh. Looks like Bradley is going to keep her seat. Fuck.
I'm wondering how the exit polling could have been so incredibly far off on that compared to the primaries.
I see Bernie is talking about that momentum dream with just a dash of bullshit head to head poll numbers months away from the general.
People canvassing for Bernie in my area were on a platform exclusively of "Bernie polls better for November." They had nothing else anymore.

Edit: Bernie, dude! Don't throw shade at people who play video games! They're your donor base!

I wonder when the media is going to hammer Sanders for raising all this money and giving exactly zero of it to other Democrats.

May not be this week as I think that interview he gave to NYDN is going to do plenty for a few days.

God Dammit Wisconsin, why Rebecca Bradley? Shes a fucking Walker surrogate. I dont know why people still support him, he tanked our economy. FUCK!

The right does a lot better job of mobilizing for state Supreme Court elections (really state level elections in general). It probably also hurt that there was more interest in the Republican presidential primary than the Democratic one.

ivysaur12

Banned
The right does a lot better job of mobilizing for state Supreme Court elections (really state level elections in general). It probably also hurt that there was more interest in the Republican presidential primary than the Democratic one.

It's fucking horrendous that we have Supreme Court elections in low turnout primaries.

Ugh. I hate the Democrats in Wisconsin.

NeoXChaos

It's fucking horrendous that we have Supreme Court elections in low turnout primaries.

Ugh. I hate the Democrats in Ohio
Ugh. I hate the Democrats in Florida
Ugh. I hate the Democrats in insert any other incompetent state party in the Obama era.

I hate the very concept of an elected Supreme Court. Nearly every election when I lived in Wisconsin was a trainwreck in one way or another. The Court itself is essentially bought and paid for by the lobbyists at Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce (WMC).

Bowdz

Has Hillary just not spent any money in the last several states and used New York as a second "fire wall" or something?

Pretty much.

They technically don't need a win in NY to win, but it will certainly help her make up for the delegates she's lost to Bernie in the last three weeks. I think she wants to carry NY more than any other state since it is her home state and she'll fight tooth and nail for it.

Wisconsin is weird. We'd be way more fun as the first primary state with all the different geographic and demographic pockets of different things all over the place. Unfortunately, our Democrats are FUCKING LAZY AS FUCK when it actually matters. Fuck!
go play yer videogames, millennials.
This was a hilariously tone deaf statement, lol.

And, wow, Sanders and Cruz are both overlords of wrapitup.gif.
I fucking hate this revolution
This does not remotely surprise me. Fuck downticket! Revolution time!

Trancos

Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 2m2 minutes ago
Interesting data from the exit polls: Several Sanders voters did not know who they voted for in the supreme court or did not vote for Klop.

LOL revolution!

Edit: beaten like the establishment

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Benchmark Politics ‏@benchmarkpol 2m2 minutes ago
Interesting data from the exit polls: Several Sanders voters did not know who they voted for in the supreme court or did not vote for Klop.

LOL revolution!

Oh just shoot me now, jesus christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom