• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he nets 10 or so delegates, her lead will be about 205 delegates after tonight. Washington still hasn't published all the delegate numbers yet.

looks like NYT/Google are still showing only 1/3 of WA's delegates while TGP has all of them approximately allocated

though even then, 58-42 gets this to about 212 (+14) and Wyoming gets this to about 206

GnawtyDog

Banned
Contested convention practically a lock...

popcorn-blank.gif

An 11% win is a net of 8 for Sanders, and if Wyoming on Saturday goes 10-4 for Sanders, he'll be behind by 214 delegates, just in time for New York, Pennsylvania and Maryland.

And I have not seen any hard evidence that Bernie will win those three states + he has done nothing to court the superdelegates.

T'Zariah

Banned
So, pack it in, boys. The GOP is going for a contested convention.

What a time to be alive.

I'm taking off for that entire week.

538 pulls from The Green Papers to get their delegate allocation.

My mom is cartoon_solidering and diablosing hard as fuck. Bless her heart.

Was it called already? I think he'll win but felt early given the margin isn't really astounding right now.

And only like half of Milwaukee has come in.

Take this with a grain of salt because we don't know that the precincts that are reporting are representative of their counties, but comparing to 2011 (which Kloppenburg lost by 0.5%) it's not looking promising.

Holmes

Yeah this is a 10% win for Sanders. I think Trump is on track to win 2 CDs, maybe if he's lucky. A lot of Cruz's base is in. I'm surprised at his strength in Milwaukee.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Was it called already? I think he'll win but felt early given the margin isn't really astounding right now.

And only like half of Milwaukee has come in.

My 5 point prediction is looking better and better ;p
I'd be happy with anything under 10 though.

Early voting gets counted last right?

Kusagari

Even if we graciously give Bernie NY and PA, I just don't see how he even comes close in Maryland.

And if he loses there he's done.

And I have not seen any hard evidence that Bernie will win those three states + he has done nothing to court the superdelegates.

At this point I'd say Clinton has a better chance of winning RI 55-45 or more than Sanders does of keeping any of the other states on the 19th/26th within 12, and I'm probably still being too conservative in both directions

Ihyll

Are we guaranteed a brokered convention with this Cruz victory?

I want the Republican party to limp into November broken and divided

Of course it wouldn't make a difference if the Sandernistas decide to throw a temper tantrum at the voting booth

Iolo

If we take the average of the CBS and Benchmark exits we get Sanders +15, which tracks with the Upshot model.

Polling miss goes both ways too. They missed on the 15th and could be underestimating Hillary in later contests.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
If we take the average of the CBS and Benchmark exits we get Sanders +15, which tracks with the Upshot model.

Polling miss goes both ways too. They missed on the 15th and could be underestimating Hillary in later contests.

The upshot is really volatile right now though. Now +12, which is actually behind target. Needs more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom