• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie's success is quantum-locked. He's only winning when you aren't looking at the actual results.

200.gif

nillah

Banned
They are?
They are both against the establishment something that in other terms "bottlenecks" people from progressing, or trys lol. So in some form of fashion they can be seen as liberators for those w/out a voice - this post is NOT funded by any one campaign.

Candidates today are rock stars when you figure you got couples planning dates to a politicians rallies, mosh pits and bumper stickers out the ass

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
They are both against the establishment something that in other terms "bottlenecks" people from progressing, or trys lol. So in some form of fashion they can be seen as liberators for those w/out a voice - this post is NOT funded by any one campaign.

Candidates today are rock stars when you figure you got couples planning dates to a politicians rallies, mosh pits and bumper stickers out the ass

Fair enough, thanks for expanding on that.

Trancos

Residente, from the duo Calle 13. Puerto Rican, very popular among young Latinos.
He is campaigning in NY and Puerto Rico. He is charismatic and haven't screwed up yet. So he is a good asset.

Bernie's full flip on Israel is kind of funny. He's not really changing voters, his voters are changing him (since young Dems really hate Israel). I mean, I prefer his new position, but it's still funny that he has the image of "not a politician!" even though he's obviously a politician.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Bernie's full flip on Israel is kind of funny. He's not really changing voters, his voters are changing him (since young Dems really hate Israel). I mean, I prefer his new position, but it's still funny that he has the image of "not a politician!" even though he's obviously a politician.

Yeah, that was the most logical explanation I could come up with. The younger generation does not get why Israel gets a free pass, especially with the settlements going on. They also don't know the influence and power AIPAC still has. Obama and Clinton have both kissed ass, but Obama showed that pledge only goes so far, and I suspect the same with Hillary.

Ironically, this is probably the first election since AIPAC came into power, that they might be able to take the kid gloves off and still win in November handily. But it's hard to justify taking the risk.

Trancos

Did Bernie forgot they were playing the expectation game? A change of strategy or a slip up? Now you can't come back from that statement and say that you were always expecting ~40%

From ABC Twitter:
WATCH: @BernieSanders predicts "major victory" in New York primary snpy.tv/1oV8vN1

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah, that was the most logical explanation I could come up with. The younger generation does not get why Israel gets a free pass, especially with the settlements going on. They also don't know the influence and power AIPAC still has. Obama and Clinton have both kissed ass, but Obama showed that pledge only goes so far, and I suspect the same with Hillary.

Ironically, this is probably the first election since AIPAC came into power, that they might be able to take the kid gloves off and still win in November handily. But it's hard to justify taking the risk.

There was a 43 minute phone call the Daily News mentions Hillary had with Bibi while at State in which she chews him out for 41 of those minutes on the settlements, so I presume her and Obama are generally on the same page in regard to Israel.

At least Nina Turner was a good pick by the campaign before she started acting a little on the nutso side.

Turner was a serious potential candidate for the Dems in the 2018 Ohio gubernatorial race.

Well, until a few weeks ago. Congratulations on your nomination, former Columbus Mayor Michael Coleman!

Suikoguy

Did Bernie forgot they were playing the expectation game? A change of strategy or a slip up?

From ABC Twitter:
WATCH: @BernieSanders predicts "major victory" in New York primary snpy.tv/1oV8vN1

That's interesting. We had a whole page of jokes where the candidates hypothetically tried to out down-play the New York primary.

There was a 43 minute phone call the Daily News mentions Hillary had with Bibi while at State in which she chews him out for 41 of those minutes on the settlements, so I presume her and Obama are generally on the same page in regard to Israel.

With how much Israel underminds American interests\politicians it's amazing it took this long for someone to finally put their foot down. Obama's level-headed approach to Israel is one of my favorite things about him.

Loudninja

Did Bernie forgot they were playing the expectation game? A change of strategy or a slip up? Now you can't come back from that statement and say that you were always expecting ~40%

From ABC Twitter:
Why even try this?

He isnt supposed to say, "I predict we shall lose in new york", you silly billys. It puts his campaign in question. Same thing with young marco in florida. He'll hang on as long as he can in case of some new benghazi bombshell, and then it will be over and he'll go back to vermont

Hindl

If Weaver win the battle, and convinces Bernie he can win NY, then he'll lose the war when Bernie loses on the 19th.

That's what I'm thinking. But given that Devine was on Hardball in that clip above hedging and lowering expectations, it seems like Bernie is siding with Weaver. Maybe Weaver will be dismissed after NY/26th?

Suikoguy

omg this woman is hilarious

And wow, the "delegate hit list" guy yells at homeless people, not surprised

You really need to either sub to her youtube channel or add the show to your DVR. Best political show on television right now. Yes, even better than John Oliver's show.
It's much faster paced, sharper comedy and wit, and holds little back. The segment on the NRA mascot also proves it can do semi-investigative pieces that are used to make a point far more effectively.

I will never forgive TBS if they don't at least give it a couple of years to build an audience, people are still finding out about it everyday.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That's what I'm thinking. But given that Devine was on Hardball in that clip above hedging and lowering expectations, it seems like Bernie is siding with Weaver. Maybe Weaver will be dismissed after NY/26th?

I don't think it'll go that far.

Suikoguy

He isnt supposed to say, "I predict we shall lose in new york", you silly billys. It puts his campaign in question. Same thing with young marco in florida. He'll hang on as long as he can in case of some new benghazi bombshell, and then it will be over and he'll go back to vermont

I swear he said as much, but not in those words yesterday or the day before.

I know how Sanders can win NY. He finds all of the Hillary voters and bribe them with McDonalds purchased by the money he is raising from poor college students.

I secured another vote for Hillary in California.

Suikoguy

I know how Sanders can win NY. He finds all of the Hillary Voters and bribe them with McDonalds purchased by the money he is raising from poor college students.

That's enough combined meme's for today.

My top two in-jokes so far this election are.

1.) Retroactive Momentum
2.) Bribing with McDonald's.

pigeon

Banned
It feels that way at any rate.

I mean, I think maybe this will be a good lesson for some people that their will doesn't control reality and just because they really want something doesn't mean it will happen or that other people don't just as devoutly want contradictory things.

The reason Bernie isn't winning is not because people didn't clap hard enough, it's because they voted for the other candidate because they preferred her.

Paskil

I know how Sanders can win NY. He finds all of the Hillary Voters and bribe them with McDonalds purchased by the money he is raising from poor college students.

If Hillary is smart, she'll use all the Clinton Foundation money to shut down every McDonald's in New York on election day to thwart Bernie's attempt to buy breakfast for people that would vote against him or would not vote at all.

Suikoguy

So looking like a 10 to 15 point margin?

Trump getting over 50% is going to be really close as he tends to underperform his polling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom