• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
from @mmurraypolitics

giphy.gif

Kangi

All of these New York polls would be interesting if any of them told a different story from the other. Trump hovering around 50%+, Hillary with a double digit lead.

Give me an outlier! Something exciting. One with a Bernie lead so we all Diablos or something.

pigeon

Banned
All of these New York polls would be interesting if any of them told a different story from the other. Trump hovering around 50%+, Hillary with a double digit lead.

Give me an outlier! Something exciting. One with a Bernie lead so we all Diablos or something.

New York (Y2Kev bureau)

Trump 60%
Cruz 60%
Kasich 60%

Hillary 45%
Bernie 0%
W. Wilson 55%

Kangi

New York (Y2Kev bureau)

Trump 60%
Cruz 60%
Kasich 60%

Hillary 45%
Bernie 0%
W. Wilson 55%

Doctor Willie Wilson does not like to have his name shortened. I would suggest you give the new frontrunner the respect he deserves. #feelthewillie(wilson)

Tamanon

Banned
Man, can you imagine the shitshow if Trump wins a majority of delegates, but all the "dark delegate" picking nonsense puts him short of a majority. All the people bitching about a delegate being miscounted by 1 on Bernie's side will see a true controversy.

johnsmith

remember me
She really needs to stop associating with these unsavory types. First Kissinger, now this. She's friends with history's greatest monsters.
12991074_993269667376538_1775235254390126830_n.jpg

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
That's enough combined meme's for today.

My top two in-jokes so far this election are.

1.) Retroactive Momentum
2.) Bribing with McDonald's.
Are you not Feeling the Bern of the combined memes? Sad!
PoliGAF has the classiest combined memes, it's going to be tremendous. And if you disagree then the wall just got higher.

Suikoguy is a mess *thump*
Suikoguy was a mistake *thump*

Woodrow Wilson instituted an income tax (to make revenue lost from reducing tariffs) and it was a great move (one of the good moves of a generally bad presidency) but I can't imagine Y2Kev's people supporting the man who instituted the income tax.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Are you not Feeling the Bern of the combined memes? Sad!
PoliGAF has the classiest combined memes, it's going to be tremendous. And if you disagree then the wall just got higher.

Suikoguy is a mess *thump*
Suikoguy was a mistake *thump*

*airhorn*

ampere

You really need to either sub to her youtube channel or add the show to your DVR. Best political show on television right now. Yes, even better than John Oliver's show.
It's much faster paced, sharper comedy and wit, and holds little back. The segment on the NRA mascot also proves it can do semi-investigative pieces that are used to make a point far more effectively.

I will never forgive TBS if they don't at least give it a couple of years to build an audience, people are still finding out about it everyday.

I'll sub and check it out. Don't have cable, but down for another good show to follow on youtube

ivysaur12

Banned
So I mathed in another thread, and am going to math a big more because I mathed wrong. D Caucus (state) vote totals:

Iowa: 171,000
Nevada: 84,000
Colorado: 122,000
Minnesota: 207,242
Kansas: 40,000
Nebraska: 20,000->38,000
Maine: 47,000
Idaho: 24,000
Utah: 109,000
Alaska: 10,617
Hawaii: 33,716
Washington: 230,000
Wyoming: 5,000

Now, it's not a perfect system, but let's try to use the % vote to ascribe vote % to these results (again, I know this is not perfect, best we have):

IOWA

C: 85,329
S: 84,816

NEVADA:

C: 44,184
S: 39,732

COLORADO:

C: 49,178
S: 71,955

MINNESOTA:

C: 79,581
S: 127,661

KANSAS:

C: 12,920
S: 27,080

NEBRASKA (using the bigger #):

C: 16,302
S: 21,698

MAINE:

C: 16,685
S: 30,315

IDAHO:

C: 5,088
S: 18,912

UTAH:

C: 22,127
S: 86,873

ALASKA:

C: 1,954
S: 8,664

HAWAII:

C: 10,115
S: 23,601

WASHINGTON:

C: 62,330
S: 167,670

WYOMING:

C: 2,215
S: 2,785

TOTAL:

C: 408,008
S: 711,802

This would give Bernie about a 304,000 in caucus states thusfar, taking Hillary's RCP lead from 2,403,659 to 2,099,659.

I still have difficulty believing that was not a creation of one of the programmers behind the scenes. The joke is just too perfect.

The robot stole its tweets from other Twitter users. It would search for things related to the question and post those things. Someone else made that tweet a few weeks prior to the robot stealing it.

HylianTom

Banned
She really needs to stop associating with these unsavory types. First Kissinger, now this. She's friends with history's greatest monsters.
12991074_993269667376538_1775235254390126830_n.jpg
I want to be the girl with the most
cheese
cake.
He only loves those things because he loves to see them break.
I fake it so real I am beyond fake.
And someday you will ache like I ache.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The robot stole its tweets from other Twitter users. It would search for things related to the question and post those things. Someone else made that tweet a few weeks prior to the robot stealing it.

Oh

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
So what did Courtney love do to be considered a monster? Skimming her Wiki page isn't giving me much.

Politically speaking being seeing with her can contribute nothing positive, and (obviously) stir up controversy.

She killed Kurt.

johnsmith

remember me
AvEGp9Q.png

Though honestly, most of the comments are surprisingly mild and even supportive, at least by the usual bernie supporter standards.

Armaros

"In 2006, he campaigned for the Senate saying, 'I’m tough on crime.' What was his evidence? I voted for the '94 crime bill,” Podesta said on ABC’s "This Week With George Stephanopoulos."
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-campaign-chair-bernie-sanders-airbrushing-history-crime/story?id=38278036

I really should take offense at a politician pretending they are not a politician. He's a politician.

Hmm. I didn't actually realise this, but Podesta seems correct. It just didn't get much scrutiny.

https://web.archive.org/web/20061018180921/http:/www.bernie.org/truth/crime.html

Which means ultimately he voted for it for the same reason a lot of other Democrats did. No one wanted to be the soft on crime candidate in the 90s. Or even 2006.

Conversely, he voted against the Amber Alert Bill because he did not like the sentencing amendments added to repeat offenders.

So his excuse that the Violence against women's act forced him to vote for the 94 bill didn't stop him from voting against another bill in similar circumstances.

ivysaur12

Banned
UPDATE

WAIT. I AM DUMB.

Some of those RCP numbers ALSO include some caucuses (raw vote totals, not county delegates)! Mathing with the ones they didn't have (I'm too TIRED to do territories)

IOWA
NEVADA
MAINE
ALASKA
WASHINGTON
WYOMING

C: 212,697
S: 333,982

Which mean Hillary's RCP lead would fall from 2,403,659 to............. 2,282,369.

Sad!

Wow it's almost like Sanders supporters' arguments on why he's actually winning are wrong and stupid

Guys isn't it nuts that Sanders has only won like five primaries? But those caucuses. To think people were complaining about coin flips in Iowa, now that bullshit is the only one keeping him somewhat in Hillary's league.

ivysaur12

Banned
Wow it's almost like Sanders supporters' arguments on why he's actually winning are wrong and stupid

Guys isn't it nuts that Sanders has only won like five primaries? But those caucuses. To think people were complaining about coin flips in Iowa, now that bullshit is the only one keeping him somewhat in Hillary's league.

What's crazy about caucuses is that Hillary went from non-viable in Laramie County to actually winning because of provisional ballots (read: voter fraud). And yet we let this system persist!

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I wonder if it's possible for dems to switch to mail in ballots for caucuses, and just change the caucus rules enough so it would work.

No in person bullshit, just a modernized caucus. Or go really bold, and make it online, no mail needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom