• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mael

#MrPittFromSeinfeld on stage to stump for Bernie

#AirBud on stage to stump for Bernie

#KathyGriffifn on stage to stump for Bernie

#MajorNelson on stage to stump for Bernie

#MarkRuffalo on stage to stump for Bernie

Ok you're making shit up now...or are you.

ApharmdX

Banned
In fairness, so did I (and probably just about everyone else ITT), because the movie's nearly as old as me.

It is old but it was a fine film, and one of the few examples of a movie that was probably better than the original source book. Anyway, Robbins isn't a C- or D-list actor. He hasn't been that active or relevant recently but he's got a fair body of work... also, he's been very liberal and politically-active for a long time. Robbins opposed the Iraq War when few public figures did, for instance. He's got some cred, even if he says kooky things sometimes. The guy is in Hollywood, lol.

Why are so many Democratic campaign managers so shitty? I mean, there have to be good ones outside of Plouffe, Axelrod, Begala, and Carville, right?

Why you gotta play Robby Mook like that?

It is old but it was a fine film, and one of the few examples of a movie that was probably better than the original source book. Anyway, Robbins isn't a C- or D-list actor. He hasn't been that active or relevant recently but he's got a fair body of work... also, he's been very liberal and politically-active for a long time. Robbins opposed the Iraq War when few public figures did, for instance. He's got some cred, even if he says kooky things sometimes. The guy is in Hollywood, lol.

Yeah, I'm not saying he's a C- or D-list actor, just saying I can understand why people wouldn't be too familiar with his body of work at this point, lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
#kevinfederline at @berniesanders rally: "income inequality is bad yo and hillary clinton is a bitch"

Hoenstly is the GOP really thinking about the Dems right now?

Their 2 frontrunners are weeping asshole sores

Their majority leader is like "I am just trying to make to 5 o'clock"

And they might have a budget crisis created by their party looming.

I would assume everybody with any savvy in the party has basically given up on the presidential race and is trying to figure out how to mitigate downticket losses.

Edit: Also, if I were a Superdelegate, and Bernie won pretty much every Dem stronghold and all or most of the swing states by a decent margin, I might vote for him at the convention and ignore Hillary's strong campaign in states that my party is not very likely to win, anyway. But that's not the case. Hillary CRUSHED him in the South, has won several blue states, and has remained decently competitive in most of the states Bernie has won, excepting a few outliers where he killed it.

Ohio, which means it's not one of those Democratic strongholds with robust everything and we actually needed a goddamn federal law because the GOP is and has always been off the rails in this regard

*looks at statehouse*

*sees they're trying to pass that abortion ban again*

Yep. Sounds about right, Huckster.

I don't think Robbins is a C or D list actor, far from it. I think he's a 2016 C list celebrity

ApharmdX

Banned
He has one Oscar, and was nominated for another. Also, unless you are a legend, you don't retain A-lister status while putting out nothing of note in a decade

Sorry, forgot he was only nominated for Best Director, he didn't win. Still, your opinion was bad and wrong. A C-list actor is someone known by face but probably not name (lots of TV and character actors). A D-lister is a marginal figure.

Edit:
I don't think Robbins is a C or D list actor, far from it. I think he's a 2016 C list celebrity

Fair enough. I mean, you can't really blame him for not being active. Once you're rich and you've won an Oscar, even for a supporting role, it probably feels less imperative to work all the time, lol.

Tesseract

Banned
How amazing would it be if this is all apart of Obama's plan

Hire trump to implode the GOP, use Bernie to make Hillary's policies easier to swallow

Hillary gets elected, Dems dominate down tickets

Peace in America at last

King Obama, chewing that gum.

Cerium

Literally minutes after I plugged in the phones at my new Harlem apartment I got a Kasich robocall disguised as a poll lol.

Told them I was voting Trump.

Cf9sEuHUUAAYC5j.jpg:large

User 406

Banned
#BernieSanders on stage stumping for Bernie Sanders right now

God, he keeps going on and on about the 1% and billionaires, talk about the candidate you're supporting, that's why you're here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom