• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is more it's one of those things you got to say to get elected in this county.

I do wonder about that. I mentioned it in the debate thread but Netanyahu all but endorsed Mitt Romney and he lost the Jewish vote by even more than McCain. Obama has also been at odds with Netanyahu for years publicly and I don't think there has been some mass defection of Jewish people from the Democratic party. At the very least, I think it's possible to be very critical of the leadership without criticizing the country itself too much. Hilary will be forced to defend the Iran deal that Netanyahu despises this fall, so it will be an interesting pivot

Trancos

He is stopping by his house to pick up the tax returns right? Right?
I am baffled by the Vermont wide shortage of scanners and printers, that's a crisis that needs more attention.

Yeah, I know I know, transcripts too

Sanders was asked after the debate if he thought the Bankruptcy bill vote by Clinton was an instance of her being influenced by money. He said no.

What?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sanders was asked after the debate if he thought the Bankruptcy bill vote by Clinton was an instance of her being influenced by money. He said no.

What?

Did he also vote for it? That might explain it.

Was it mentioned that the NY Post endorsed Trump?

Of course they did :lol

That is the least shocking thing ever, they love Trump.

2016-02-01-1454344968-3054335-newyorkpostcover-thumb.jpg

I can't survive another debate. Hey Hillary and Bernie, one of you needs to fucking lose because otherwise I'm really going to need single payer by the time this primary is over.

Bernie might have memory trouble with his voting record, honestly.

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/720792181519167488

"While @HillaryClinton was campaigning for mass incarceration in the crime bill, Bernie spoke against it: "

Then Jill Stein has thoughts:

I fear the Democratic Party is mobilizing to quash a rebellion in its ranks yet again, like it did to Kucinich, Dean, & Jackson. #DemDebate

Dean became the Establishment, Kucinich was a crazy person that quashed himself.

Dana Bash said something really important, that Hillary had missed opportunity to say to Bernie that he didn't even attend AIPAC when he was criticizing her.

So here's the thing.

Hillary is a smart woman. Very smart. She has smart people working for her. Mook is smart. And if not, he's a hot enough gay to go get some smart people.

WHY IN THE HELL have they not come up with a better answer to the transcript question? It's not going to fucking go away. HOW!? Something. Anything is better than just rambling on and on about "When everyone does it...." At this point, anything else would be preferable. Just...pick something. Anything. Please.

So here's the thing.

Hillary is a smart woman. Very smart. She has smart people working for her. Mook is smart. And if not, he's a hot enough gay to go get some smart people.

WHY IN THE HELL have they not come up with a better answer to the transcript question? It's not going to fucking go away. HOW!? Something. Anything is better than just rambling on and on about "When everyone does it...." At this point, anything else would be preferable. Just...pick something. Anything. Please.

It's going to go away because they aren't going to be debating over her support of wall street in the fall.

So here's the thing.

Because it's pretty binary. The only better answer is to release them. What can she say? The dog ate it? The SD card got deleted?

Daniel B·;201026026 said:
Holy shit! That was awesome :))))). Bernie! Bernie! Bernie!

If the aggregate of the NY polls doesn't tighten between now and Tuesday, I'll, I'll, eat a tin of Spam!
And if they dont you promise that you will never use PS3 to post on neogaf

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So here's the thing.

Honestly, there is a better answer but it involves actually hitting him. They can't do that.

So here's the thing.

Yeah, I don't understand it. Could it really be that bad? If she released them months ago they could do damage control and have had time to let the story wither away.

Tubie

So here's the thing.

She's thinking general election.

Why should she be held to a different standard than whatever asshole the GOP nominates?

It's going to go away because they aren't going to be debating over her support of wall street in the fall.

I can answer my own question though. The whole thing is politics...but she should be a little better at it at this point. The whole thing is going to disappear in a few weeks anyway, but I still would have liked a better answer. Ugh. Make Bernie OWN an actual smear.

And fuck Weaver is on TV. Drank.

royalan

"While @HillaryClinton was campaigning for mass incarceration in the crime bill, Bernie spoke against it: "

Dean became the Establishment, Kucinich was a crazy person that quashed himself.

THEN voted for it.

Kick rocks Bernie. After tonight, that needle moved a little further from "racially insensitive" and closer to "racist."

Don't act you give a shit about black people, Bernie.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah, I don't understand it. Could it really be that bad? If she released them months ago they could do damage control and have had time to let the story wither away.

If she releases it then it's just ammo to be used against her. People will pull lines out of context and try to crucify her with them. Fact is she'd be doing everyone she's running against a favor.

Cipherr

Its crazy reading Hillarys official Twitter timeline, then reading Bernies.

Hillarys is all: YAAAAS! We are gonna do this together!

Bernies is all: Fuck Hillary Clinton, in particular.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

If she releases it then it's just ammo to be used against her. People will pull lines out of context and try to crucify her with them. Fact is she'd be doing everyone she's running against a favor.

Yeah, I probably am more prone to think if she'd release them it wouldn't be a big deal, especially on the heels of the e-mails, because I don't really see it changing anything ultimately, but that's obviously not reality.

Weaver's subtle Hitler stache is amazing.

So here's the thing.

Because no one cares? I doubt even Bernie cares, it's just something to drag her through the mud.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Yeah, I probably am more prone to think if she'd release them it wouldn't be a big deal, especially on the heels of the e-mails, because I don't really see it changing anything ultimately, but that's obviously not reality.

Fact is, she's got an entire political party waiting to spend tens of billions of dollars to tear her down. Gotta look to the future. There's a way to dispel the whole thing without releasing them, a poster in the debate thread noted it, but it would involve her actually taking the gloves off and nailing Bernie to the wall and she can't do that. So all she can do is just take it and wait for Bernie to run out of road, which will happen in a few weeks.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
It's been asked many times, but nobody has answered my question why Gun Makers need special protection and Alcohol Makers don't.

Because politics?

It could be the most innocent transcript on earth, but in the hands of opposition it will be sliced and diced and warped. Meanings that aren't there will be added, words will be taken out of context. It's very EASY to see why she won't release them.

Boney

Banned
Can't believe he didn't cite the Elizabeth Warren interview about money big money interest swaying her opinion on the credit bill. You can argue it didn't obviously but it raises eyebrows specifically because of how Warren tells it. Would've have put her on a huge spot.

He spoke against it precisely for the reasons it ended up being harmful but ultimately decided to vote for it due to the woman violence part.

Can't believe he didn't cite the Elizabeth Warren interview about money big money interest swaying her opinion on the credit bill. You can argue it didn't obviously but it raises eyebrows specifically because of how Warren tells it. Would've have put her on a huge spot.

I can believe he didn't cite it because he sure as shit doesn't seem like he does his homework anywhere else

He spoke against it precisely for the reasons it ended up being harmful but ultimately decided to vote for it due to the woman violence part.

And then voted for heaps more crime bills over the next 12 years that for some reason no one can provide a single goddamn defense for.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Because guns are weapons and are designed to kill, alcohol isn't.

True, you explained the difference between the products; but that does not answer my question. Legally, why do they need special protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom