• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

CNN trollin'

XVCMbOK.gif

What a roller coaster this night is shaping out to be.

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 12s12 seconds ago Washington, DC
At the moment, Trump would win 92 of the 95 delegates statewide (if AP count is accurate)

Yeah, they are not stopping Trump

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 15s16 seconds ago Washington, DC
To be fair to Bernie: Clinton is basically only winning in the southern part of New York.

tumblr_nkpqw7PAH51r1thdeo1_500.gif

According to the AP, Trump is only under 50% in three districts right now, and in those districts, Kasich is in second place and over 20%.

IOW, Cruz ain't gonna win a single delegate in NY, and his failure sustains my lifeblood.

shem935

Banned
According to the AP, Trump is only under 50% in three districts right now, and in those districts, Kasich is in second place and over 20%.

IOW, Cruz ain't gonna win a single delegate in NY, and his failure sustains my lifeblood.

Ha. His target was 6 total delegates. "New york" values really bit him in the ass.

Ah, sanity seems to be sweeping over r/politics, at least temporarily. No longer are pro-Hillary posts being downvoted to the ground, and people seem to be more likely to talk about Bernie without having to preface it that they support him fully or whatever.

I hope it lasts. It's like a black cloud just lifted and I'm seeing sunshine for the first time in awhile.

Jenov

haha wow, i left to eat dinner at hearing exit polls 52 vs 48, just tuned in now to a 20 pt Hillary margin. Congrats Hillary!!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Chuck Todd saying the same thing. It's over, he has to get out or severely soften his tone. If he doesn't, he will get shit at the convention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom