• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

6yIYX2H.gif

I'm so happy right now.

She's a much better speaker when they let her stay more quiet and not yell everything with half-baked excitement.

Reached out of Sanders supporters, is covertly throwing shade at Sanders' bullshit while still sounding positive, and switched to GE mode. She needn't once even acknowledge Sanders' existence from this point on.

tenchir

Ah, sanity seems to be sweeping over r/politics, at least temporarily. No longer are pro-Hillary posts being downvoted to the ground, and people seem to be more likely to talk about Bernie without having to preface it that they support him fully or whatever.

I hope it lasts. It's like a black cloud just lifted and I'm seeing sunshine for the first time in awhile.

I personally think this is just a some time off for Bernie supporters who is having a bad night today.

CCS

Banned
GET ON YOUR KNEES AND SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO THE

ONE

TRUE

QUEEN

KHALEESI IS COMING TO MOTHA FUCKING WESTEROS BIATCH

TheFatOne

I love this hilarious notion of the Sanders revolution. Do you know what Sanders actually proved this primary season? That you can no longer only court white voters to win the Democratic nomination. Guys entire strategy was to court the white working class. That shit won't fly anymore.

Valhelm

contribute something
Has she mentioned Wall Street yet?

Finance reform, of any stripe, isn't really a big issue for Clinton. Her progressivism is mostly relegated to issues of social liberation.

I love this hilarious notion of the Sanders revolution. Do you know what Sanders actually proved this primary season? That you can no longer only court white voters to win the Democratic nomination. Guys entire strategy was to court the white working class. That shit won't fly anymore.

Bernie tried pretty hard to appeal to black voters, especially outside of the South. The "Bernie doesn't care about black voters" meme is patently false. The problem is that Bernie Sanders' message does not appeal to justifiably cynical voters of color, especially over a certain age, who have little time or patience for somebody who makes big promises despite less experience than the alternative candidate. In addition, Clinton ties toward the African American community go back decades, while geography limited Bernie to a very white state where he was never really expected to connect to people of color.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Finance reform, of any stripe, isn't really a big issue for Clinton. Her progressivism is mostly relegated to issues of social liberation.

No matter how many times you repeat that, it won't make it true.

Some really stupid shit I saw on FB:

True, the math is difficult to overcome for Bernie Sanders at this point, but I'd remind people that it's only April and anything can happen. We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California.

shem935

Banned
Nassau county still at 0 according to the guardian. Would this area be hillary friendly? Good chunk of the remaining vote seems concentrated there.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Do you see how Hillary's speech is actually tailored to her audience and the state and speaks in. What a fucking queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom