• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
If trump has a similar performance in california to this, I'd say his nomination is certain. Expecially if he sweeps next week. This is pretty huge.

CCS

Banned
Good point Fender, where's the guy who kept posting how he was going to come in here and make us eat crow? Take your failure with dignity.

Piecake

Someone in another thread told me that one of the TYT's pundits supports Clinton as evidence that it was not incredibly biased.

I am currently watching TYT for the first time and I have absolutely no idea who that could be

teiresias

Chuck Todd saying the same thing. It's over, he has to get out or severely soften his tone. If he doesn't, he will get shit at the convention.

Seriously, the party needs to make very clear through private channels that if he continues with the rhetoric he's been spouting he will get nothing, nada, zilch at the convention - hell I wouldn't even let him attend at this point, but that's me.

CCS

Banned
QUEEN

colorized-hillaryanimated-gif.gif

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Sanders updated "not going to happen" path to victory!

Xv2299k.png

He may need 2 to 4 more delegates than this projection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom