• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually never play fps anymore, my Halo and CS days are over!

I would think COD on Wii U would suffer from not enough players for reliable matchmaking, but maybe I'm wrong or local play is fun?

It's actually realyl good on wii u. It runs like the 360 verion, but theres no DLC at all, except stupid nuketown. The player count is like 1000 right now but only 400 are in TDM. its a super awesome commuity actually. no shit talking. never been alled the f-word or anything. plus, if you're moderately good you can easly drop 30 kills per tdm.

Agreed.. Adam, why are you playing a game that you hate play on the Wii U?

I don't like Blops 3. I love Blops2.

you get a nice buzz, a good drank, put on some cher and kick butt in blops2.

I realize I'm probably the only person to ever listen to cher while playing cod.

seriously though i am very glad that i have very limited income

because otherwise i would become morbidly obese from ordering and/or making mac and cheese bites on an extremely regular basis

ampere

seriously though i am very glad that i have very limited income

because otherwise i would become morbidly obese from ordering and/or making mac and cheese bites on an extremely regular basis

This is nonsense! Kraft dinner and little debbies are super cheap, you can be poor and obese don't give up hope!

Don't actually do this, watch them calories. And eat fiber

that post is especially hilarious when i consider the fact that i literally have to stop myself from getting kraft dinner every single time i go to kroger

That was fecking weird. I watched an old YouTube video covering the 2008 Democratic primary and it was about HILLARY CLINTON CLAIMING THAT OBAMA WAS AGAINST NAFTA. And they think it helped her win Ohio.

How come no one wrote any of this shit down for the 2016 election?

That was fecking weird. I watched an old YouTube video covering the 2008 Democratic primary and it was about HILLARY CLINTON CLAIMING THAT OBAMA WAS AGAINST NAFTA. And they think it helped her win Ohio.

By the way the claim was false.

Because Hillary. Clinton.

And Mark Penn.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Well, Bernie's definitely against free trade agreements so it's not like that would have helped him any.

Well, Bernie's definitely against free trade agreements so it's not like that would have helped him any.
That's my point! It was assumed that NAFTA would actually hurt Hillary's chances in places like Ohio against Bernie. In 2008, the conclusion apparently was that NAFTA helped her win!

Holy shit I've lost 35 lbs since January

Congratulations if you're trying to. I've lost 15 or 20 since then by kinda trying.

And I don't really type any different drunk or sober, tbh

Are we getting any new NY polls or any of the networks teasing them or anything or teasing them?

Edit: I had some typos, sorry.

By the way the claim was false.

Because Hillary. Clinton.

And Mark Penn.

Mark Penn was actually a factor in why I supported Obama over Clinton in 2008, though certainly not the only one. He parlayed being in the right place at the right time into a reputation as some sort of political genius, then preceded to repeatedly demonstrate why that reputation was undeserved.

Right after the 1994 midterm disaster was just about the perfect time to become an adviser to Bill Clinton. He was able to take credit for a comeback victory in 1996 that really had more to do with a strong economy than anything else. He was an absolute disaster for Gore in 2000 (it's no coincidence that when Gore finally did start coming back in that race it was after firing Penn) and for Hillary in 2008. It certainly didn't help that he bought into his own hype with the "soccer mom" thing and basically kept trying to recreate it. I'm glad he's nowhere near the Clinton campaign this time around.

Classy Bernie. Sty classy.

The county conventions present another opportunity for us to challenge Secretary Clinton and a second chance to win Nevada. If we have more delegates seated at the county conventions than our opponent, then we can take Nevada county by county, and win this next stage in the nominating process. It's that simple.

ivysaur12

Banned
Fuck Hillary's campaign for not being as organized in post-caucuses.

Fuck Bernie's campaign for taking advantage of trying to usurp the will of the voters in these states.

Fuck caucuses.

Bernie goes from losing a state to winning?

???
He didn't win anything. He's possibly going to get 2 more delegates than he should have out of Nevafa because his people flooded the caucus sites. The Clark County Democratic Party also told people they didn't have to show up. It's still on their Facebook page

This was after the credentialing person in Clark was suspended for providing confidential information to Bernies campaign "accidentally"

Surprised there's no thread about it, if Clinton had pulled this stunt someone like Team Alucard would have made the thread 12 hours ago.

Sometimes it feels like just because Sanders talks about super pacs and Wall Street money it shields him from being criticized for stuff that would hurt any other candidate. Let's not forget the data steal a couple months ago.

Wilsongt

Surprised there's no thread about it, if Clinton had pulled this stunt someone like Team Alucard would have made the thread 12 hours ago.

Sometimes it feels like just because Sanders talks about super pacs and Wall Street money it shields him from being criticized for stuff that would hurt any other candidate. Let's not forget the data steal a couple months ago.

Bernie is infallible online.

Ya know I was thinking something how come if Sanders truly does believe the revolution begins down ticket, why didn't he in preparation for his run and during his run make connections with local candidates that share his views and come out with a coalition of sorts. He's been in politics since 1990 surely he must have connections he could have used to start inspiring folks interested in running down ticket to join him .

Why is it all about him. Rhetorical question, don't answer that.

Sunders and his surrogates have convinced themselves that Hillary is the embodiment of EVERYTHING that is wrong and evil with our current political system. So there is nothing wrong with using every underhanded tactic and out right misleading people to beat her.

It not Morally wrong to cheat the Devil.

Ya know I was thinking something how come if Sanders truly does believe the revolution begins down ticket, why didn't he in perpetration for his run and during his run make connections with local candidates that share his views and come out with a coalition of sorts. He's been in politics since 1990 surely he must have connections he could have used to start inspiring folks interested in running down ticket to join him .

Why is it all about him. Rhetorical question, don't answer that.

Because that would require him to work with "Establishment" politicians. Just another reason way Sander's Revolution was always bullshit.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Because that would require him to work with "Establishment" politicians. Just another reason way Sander's Revolution was always bullshit.

See that's not even what I mean either. I mean find fresh faces, create new politicians who believe in his message and ideas. Build a new coalition, maybe they won't all win but some could have, and he'd have looked a hell of a lot stronger going into the Primary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom