• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any respectable Republican figures on the national horizon? Paul Ryan? Because if they keep their bubble, they are liable because of the tea party national politics.

John Kaisch is still a fucking lunatic and he looks sane.

I mean, Ben Sasse, Paul Ryan, and Nikki Haley are the "respectable" people for the party nationally, but Ryan and Sasse want to privatize Social Security and take medicine away from poor people to pay for tax cuts for the rich so they've got no shot in reality.

shem935

Banned
I swear if these simpletons drive the party's chances off a cliff in November...

They won't. It's really not a big deal. Modern technology and social media make vocal minorities that much louder and here is no different. Unless the cry of foul is coming directly from Sanders the broad swath of his supporters won't engage in this kind of stuff. It is obvious they aren't because could you imagine how many memes we would be buried under if however many million Sanders voters started engaging in them and taking them seriously?

hawk2025

https://electionfraud2016.wordpress...s-catch-sanders-votes-going-down-screen-shot/

FRAAAAUDDD

Do these people not understand that most sites get their info from the AP and sometimes the AP makes mistakes?

Yes

13105888_10209731554192274_1670803559_o.jpg

Clinton is also going down, so the question is, WHO'S FRAUDING US?

Farmboy

Taking a step back for a second, pretend Cruz/Fiorina is actually going to be the GOP ticket. That's got to be the worst major party ticket of all time, right?

And to think we might get Trump/Christie or Trump/Carson instead, which is even worse.

Amazing.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god please say Bobby is going to mention "Basketball Ring" tonight.

Edit: Or throw a chair. I'll take either.

Are there any respectable Republican figures on the national horizon? Paul Ryan? Because if they keep their bubble, they are liable because of the tea party national politics.

John Kaisch is still a fucking lunatic and he looks sane.

Brian Sandoval maybe? idk enough about him but he is pro immigration pro abortion rights and increased funding for public education last year in Nevada. no idea how he would win a national republican primary though.

NeoXChaos

Sahil Kapur ‏@sahilkapur 3m3 minutes ago
At a Fox News town hall, Indiana voter who planned to support Kasich now says he's considering Trump after Kasich cut a deal with Cruz.

Tuesday is going to be fun.

PBY

Banned
Lol, pretty sure Manafort told Donald to keep Carly's name out of his mouth.

He hasn't brought it up at all.

danm999

This Cruz Fiorina ticket comes off as desperate. I guess they're trying to copy Trumps Christie thing but even he had the sense to not put Christie on the ticket.

PBY

Banned
Sam SteinVerified account
‏@samsteinhp
Senator Bob Corker is praising Trumps foreign policy speech on @hardball

NeoXChaos

Jonathan WeismanVerified account
‏@jonathanweisman
Tomorrow @tedcruz will have another major announcement: his transition team.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
‏@jonathanweisman

As likely as it is that Cruz is doing this whole VP stunt for attention, I do have to wonder if he knows something we don't. The GOP is desperate enough that I wouldn't rule out backroom dealings, not out of some "hah corrupt GOP" notion but just...honestly if the Democrats had a candidate as destructive as Trump in the lead I'd expect some shady convention shit as well

Whoever was in charge of the layoffs or telling the press at the Bernie camp fucked up. Some people found out about the layoffs from the press AND THEN they were laid off. Fucking hell.

#ManofthePeople
#DefinitelyNotLikeJustAboutEveryPoliticianEver
#TadsMillions

Pathetic really. I'd have hoped at least some part of his team was actually competent.

NeoXChaos

ChFeLj6WIAAuMLy.jpg:large

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 18m18 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
If last night was a Trump breakout--and it might be--then perhaps the rest of the contest would go like this

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
��������������

Absolutely ice cold.

‏@jonathanweisman

This is absolutely bizarre. Perhaps the RNC is going to go with the "Trump doesn't have a team ready but Cruz does so he's clearly the right guy" argument at the convention? I don't get this in the least. He isn't even close to winning!

FyreWulff

As likely as it is that Cruz is doing this whole VP stunt for attention, I do have to wonder if he knows something we don't. The GOP is desperate enough that I wouldn't rule out backroom dealings, not out of some "hah corrupt GOP" notion but just...honestly if the Democrats had a candidate as destructive as Trump in the lead I'd expect some shady convention shit as well

He's just positioning himself as wanting it all or nothing. He doesn't want to be VP. He doesn't want to be seen as waiting for the spot and get it. It's all optics and preening.

Between an actual momentum push of "I'm going to win, duh," the GOP screwing this all up further and Cruz people losing energy, Trump could possibly sweep the remaining states. Nebraska and SD the hardest, but not out of reach.
Whaaaaaaaaathaaaaaaaa... Huh? Seems the girl had a BAC of .34. No wonder she couldn't move. Good news, boys, you have a scientific baseline intoxication level where it's considered legal! ...Kill me. This is the sort of thing of randomly terrible that could ludicrously get through the court system to SCOTUS (though in a civil case likely). Having a court-anointed measurement is a nasty precedent.

Bernie’s Forecast As An Independent

Many Bernie Supporters state that they would vote for him if he ran as an Independent. Others say that it will never work and just create a Trump Presidency.

After all this fraud and other deplorable tactics made by the other Democratic Candidate, Why would anyone want to support her? Are you one of the people that “vote for the lesser of two evils” or “Bernie or Bust”? IF Bernie does not get the Nomination, he SHOULD run as an Independent. He has “The People’s Vote”, the people who want to change our future.

POSTED BY: KATNISSEVERDEEN

I take anything I've said back about wanting all this to be over, you can't buy this kind of entertainment.

Sanders will take minority heavy states he got destroyed in during the primaries if he runs Independent. LMAO

Diablos

I take anything I've said back about wanting all this to be over, you can't buy this kind of entertainment.

Sanders will take minority heavy states he got destroyed in during the primaries if he runs Independent. LMAO
Starting to think these people are GOP plants. There's no way this person can be that stupid.

Ohio Election Chief Sued Over Voter Purges

Ohioans who do not vote in three consecutive federal elections automatically have their registrations cancelled. In 2015, that meant that roughly 40,000 people living in Ohio’s largest county — largely low-income and minority voters — were disenfranchised. Over the last five years, roughly two million people have been removed from the rolls.

Demos and the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) of Ohio filed a lawsuit on Wednesday against Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted, alleging that the massive purge of Ohio’s voter rolls is illegal and violates the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA), know as the “motor voter law.” Under that law, states can only remove voters from the rolls if they request the removal, die, or move out of state, and the list maintenance program must be nondiscriminatory.

The most recent massive purge, conducted in 2015, removed 40,000 voters in Cuyahoga County. Those voters either failed to vote in three consecutive federal elections or in the intervening local elections, a practice which Ohio calls the “Supplemental Process.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom