• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ampere

Buy a gody Hillarystation 4 already

Edit: argh again

Maybe when I find a job. My PS3 is so bulky I want to get rid of it. I kinda want to wait for a new PS4 model tho

I bet you delete posts to get your posts to the top of the page! It's a conspiracy

Yeah.... in 2019.

tumblr_inline_o4qdc4WQDu1rrvhio_500.gif

Got like 20 games on my Steam wishlist, I can keep busy

BitStyle

Unconfirmed Member
Bernie's totally got CA, guys. His campaign has a concert/rally this afternoon. Anyone who'd actually promote this guest list combination of washed-ups, unknowns and crazies surely has things in the bag!

ONE DAY left. The media seems largely uninterested in Sanders claiming it's not going to be over. As they should be. Because it will be over.

No one wants to hear West, Bernie. You should've brought a better list

Given comments about the Judge by Trump I'd love for all the senators to be constantly hammered with the question about how and why they are holding out for Trump's Supreme Court justice nomination given his racist comments and clear bias against a judge with Mexican heritage

I think Trump is intentionally going to cities with large minority populations. http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews....allas-houston-and-san-antonio-next-week.html/

He'll be in Houston and San Antonio, where the Texas Democratic Convention will be happening at the same time. San Antonio is 50% hispanic lol.

Perhaps part of it is him baiting riots in order to play the victim/rally his base, but I think a large part of it is simply that Trump goes where the most cameras and people are. A disciplined republican campaign would not be holding rallies in Texas in June. Wouldn't be stunned if he's in New York soon.

studyguy

Speaking of concerts.
I didn't know The Greek Theater was open air.
It's been fucking cold. How am I supposed to be a shill at that rally/concert if I'm freezing my ass off.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Perhaps part of it is him baiting riots in order to play the victim/rally his base, but I think a large part of it is simply that Trump goes where the most cameras and people are. A disciplined republican campaign would not be holding rallies in Texas in June. Wouldn't be stunned if he's in New York soon.

Considering he thinks he can win NY, this shouldn't shock anyone.

You would think his family, the ENTIRE GOP and donors would've told him to chill out, I find it hard to believe he's completely oblivious to all that pressure. So what other logical explanation is there?

He's an idiot demagogue.

Iolo

Well he's gonna be in Scotland soon for the opening of his golf course.... shoring up his foreign policy creds?

Tarydax

Banned

Wow, this makes Bernie's campaign look competent by comparison, and that's just sad. For all the stupid stuff he's done, at least Bernie has had basic campaign infrastructure in place.

It's interesting to me how the anti-establishment candidates seem to have had the worst-run campaigns, but they still managed to go further than most other candidates. Does that mean everyone else who dropped out was even less competent, or was it that they just couldn't get any traction? Ted Cruz's campaign was supposed to have been run very well, but I still can't figure out why.

Tinfoil time: He wants violent protests to negate his racism with cries of violence against his supporters. This way he gets the higher ground in that exchange. Sick. He doesn't even really need to campaign in Texas.
Its not tinfoil hat time when its true. Thats how he is running his campaign. Republicans can keep scratching their heads on why Trump doesnt have a communications team. Short answer is that Trump is the communications team. He lets his words and and the response to those words in the form of protests do all the talking.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Shailene Woodley is a perfect guest for Bernie. The quintessentially privileged naivety.

Crocodile

Wow, this makes Bernie's campaign look competent by comparison, and that's just sad. For all the stupid stuff he's done, at least Bernie has had basic campaign infrastructure in place.

It's interesting to me how the anti-establishment candidates seem to have had the worst-run campaigns, but they still managed to go further than most other candidates. Does that mean everyone else who dropped out was even less competent, or was it that they just couldn't get any traction? Ted Cruz's campaign was supposed to have been run very well, but I still can't figure out why.

Cruz's campaign was well run but you can only make a turd smell so good

kirblar

Holy shit, this just got posted by one of my friends on facebook and it's the perfect encapsulating description:

Sanders is simply a scrub.

Everything is "cheap" and "unfair" unless it benefits him.

Yeah, but I don't think anyone thinks he *actually* only makes <500k.

He and his supporters will say "hey that's business!" and move on to something else. I don't think he's going to lose his base support over this, but it's another talking point for democrats to win over the moderates (just like his tax returns).

No, no one thinks that's the entirety of his income, but there isn't some super DUPER double secret Illuminati tax shelter he's stuffing his money into that no one else knows about, either. Mitt Romney and the Clintons reported between $10 and $20 million in annual income on their tax returns. I doubt any of them instructed their accountants to have their income taxed as much as possible.

Trump says he's worth TEN BILLION. You can't generate even a fraction of that money and squeeze it under $500K in taxable income.

mo60

If the electoral map doesn't at least look like 92 I will be extremely disappointed.

Depending on how bad trump runs his presidential campaign the electoral map may be a mix of 1988,1992 and 2008. She may have a shot at 400+ electoral votes if trump runs a really horrendous camapign.

User1608

Banned
Depending on how bad trump runs his presidential campaign the electoral map may be a mix of 1988,1992 and 2008. She may have a shot at 400+ electoral votes if trump runs a really horrendous camapign.
Can Trump's ego handle that? How bad will he take it? Because I so want to see it after the last year.

We really are fortunate he's an idiot.

Holy shit, this just got posted by one of my friends on facebook and it's the perfect encapsulating description:

Sanders is simply a scrub.

Everything is "cheap" and "unfair" unless it benefits him.

Ehhhh...

My general agreement is at odds with my total distaste for Sirlin...

I suppose that's because gaming is a social activity in which winning is only a part (which is Sirlin's blind spot) but wining the Presidency is about winning the Presidency.

Watching Sanders speak in Emervyille and while he's talking, someone in the background starts slurping a drink very loudly near a microphone (probably the camera man).

mo60

Can Trump's ego handle that? How bad will he take it? Because I so want to see it after the last year.

We really are fortunate he's an idiot.

We will find out in November if trump can handle a potentially massive loss. If clinton gets anywere near 400 electoral votes or above it I wonder what the GOP's reaction will be.

kirblar

Ehhhh...

My general agreement is at odds with my total distaste for Sirlin...

I suppose that's because gaming is a social activity in which winning is only a part (which is Sirlin's blind spot) but wining the Presidency is about winning the Presidency.
Yeah, there's no "other reason" for playing (unless you're an issue candidate, which he's clearly not.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom