• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

i hope someone throws this on youtube ASAP so i can show ppl, this train wreck on CNN has Lord contorting and twisting in ways that would make a Jupiter's big red spot look like a stagnant shift of air

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
What's everyone's favorite thing about Hillary?

1) That she's the same as Trump
2) That she's so shrill and unlikable
3) Inevitable prison sentence
4) I've heard her last name before because her husband used to be president

It's so hard to choose!

I think we should call this one "Dead Sea Tuesday"

I am a fan of "Republican in disguise".

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The gist of Lord's argument is:

"Donald trump is only calling out Racism, he is not racist"

Teggy

Holy shit, he just admitted if a black person says a white judge can't judge him that's racist, but what Trump said is not.

Brinbe

He's getting buried, but that's what you get for being a Trump surrogate having to follow a certain line of thinking that makes zero sense.

Tobor

Jeffrey Lord is a fucking warlock. He's going to need some newts eyes and bat wings to make a salve for his spin burn.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Trump is only giving examples of racism, it's not my fault you shifty hebes can't see that.

I'm just glad we finally got to the proverbial 'line in the sand' because Trump's line of thinking literally is the road to Fascism.

We joke and all but that was a pretty textbook example of why it's so fucking hard to change the minds of people who have such entrenched beliefs and refuse to be open minded.

Their arguments are totally contradictory but they can't even reason that out and they just go further down the rabbit hole.

What I just saw on CNN I've witnessed numerous times in political discussions online. It looked like a real life version of it.

I wonder what happens when the camera stops rolling in a situation like that. Like do they just yell him off the stage or does he cordially get thanked and walks out like nothing happened?

So this guy's argument is basically that it's the left that taught America to be racially conscious in the first place, so Trump has to be racist as a form of self-defense. That's just wonderful, man.

danm999

Lord tried to argue Trump's attack was totally justified and this racist judge has it out for Donald but also Donald didn't actually mean it and was trying to hold up a mirror to leftist PC obsession with identity politics.

Because he got a leaflet from someone (?) that said white people are automatically racist and random leaflets are the standard we hold our POTUS candidates to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom