• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackaveli

So do you think Trump will dig himself out of the hole he dug tonight with his speech and take the spotlight away from Hillary?

I'm a little nervous to be honest that maybe Trump will do pretty good.

Trouble

Banned
So do you think Trump will dig himself out of the hole he dug tonight with his speech and take the spotlight away from Hillary?

He might hold it together and sound decent, but tomorrow he will quadruple down.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

i feel the same way lol

the media will chase any bone

pigeon

Banned
If Trump hasn't practiced, I'm hoping he does the "reacting to his own speech in real time as he reads it" thing on national television.

mackaveli

lol Trump talking about his historic campaign and his win haha.

I think Trump really wants to let go and just start saying a bunch of shit but he is trying so hard to keep it together haha.

I hope he blows up.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
thanks. here he is looking miserable on a pool raft

hw2LmEel.jpg

Nice, I have a fluffy corgi as well!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Ivanka doesn't look too happy.

"You fucking idiot, you ruined MY BRAND! It was going to be MY FUCKING BRAND!"

TheFatOne

lol Trump saying recent polls show him leading, and then talking about Clintons many mistakes.

Edit: Trump reaching out to Bernie supporters lols

mackaveli

I wonder how Sanders feels about Trump's speech trying to court his voters. Will Sanders rebuke him tonight or just allow Trump to court them freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom