• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope CNN hypes Lord v. Van Jones arguments like presidential debates

Lord tried to argue Trump's attack was totally justified and this racist judge has it out for Donald but also Donald didn't actually mean it and was trying to hold up a mirror to leftist PC obsession with identity politics.

Because he got a leaflet from someone (?) that said white people are automatically racist and random leaflets are the standard we hold our POTUS candidates to.

At his church. lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Wallace: statement not enough, teleprompter speech, he rehearsed, will talk about typical Clinton attack (foundation, foreign policy).

I'm a little worried. If it's actually a good speech....eeesh. I mean Clinton's was great last week. This has been rehearsed so maybe it is good.

ampere

When does Queen speak

I am ready to yas

aweSbpo.gif

then why is it so close overall :(

b/c Bernie holdouts prob.

itschris

then why is it so close overall :(

Mostly Bernie supporters:

Twenty percent of Sanders’ supporters in ABC/Post polling say they’d vote for Trump over Clinton -– a result that may reflect the unsettled nature of the Democratic race rather than durable support for Trump in this group.

We say so because under-30s moved from 64-25 percent Clinton-Trump in March to 45-42 percent in May, suggesting resentment as Clinton’s moved ahead of their true love, Sanders. She needs them back: Under-30s were huge for Obama in 2008 (a record 66-32 percent) and 2012 (60-37 percent) alike, an essential element of his winning coalition in both elections.

olympia

i'm listening to npr. can someone hit my inbox with a link to the discord or slack or w/e. am i cool enough to hang out. i live in CA fwiw today

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
i'm listening to npr. can someone hit my inbox with a link to the discord or slack or w/e. am i cool enough to hang out. i live in CA fwiw today

Your awesome dog avatar gets you instant admittance.

I'm a little worried. If it's actually a good speech....eeesh. I mean Clinton's was great last week. This has been rehearsed so maybe it is good.

It seems it will a speech to unify, probably Trump style.

Chuck Todd talked to a Trump source and said the best thing is to Ivanka have another baby, in order to humanize him. (That's what the source said).

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Chuck Todd talked to a Trump source and said the best thing is to Ivanka have another baby, in order to humanize him. (That's what the source said).

A strategic baby?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

Chuck suxx because baby was had before.

mackaveli

What I find funny is that when I use to hear Democrats vs Republican's and republicans would have crazy logic to debate their points on CNN etc.,

Now you have republican people arguing with Trump surrogates and the republican people are baffled with the crazy logic the trump surrogates use as talking points. Pretty hilarious.

Chuck suxx because baby was had before.

What they meant was things were so bad only a new baby could lift their spirits, i.e., not in the literal form, just the overall morale of the campaign.

P.S.: Me thinks a O'Reilly-Kelly feud is slowing growing, based on the jibe O'Reilly did on his show today and Kelly yesterday.

Suikoguy

What they meant was things were so bad only a new baby could lift their spirits, i.e., not in the literal form, just the overall morale of the campaign.

Oh for fucks sakes, the entire judge thing is self inflicted, lol.

Paskil

I mean, I have to give Lorde credit for hanging in there. Then again, he's getting paid for this so this is what he does. I'm an analyst, if you tell me to give a speech and answer questions, I'll give a speech and answer questions (and you're right I will stay within the expectations of my department).

Emarv

So when Trump loses every demographic that's not white men, it'll be the left's fault and not his own. Good to know, Lorde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom