• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackaveli

Man I still can't believe Trump can just get away with all these empty promises and just says he's the greatest fighter you've ever seen. You ain't see nothing yet.

this is crazy that the media doesn't push him super hard. He hasn't said one thing about changing anything.

mackaveli

Ivanka seems pissed or something. She seems so focused on not making a face that it seems strange.

I really wonder what Ivanka thinks about her dad's policies and him running. Does anyone know Ivanka's politics before her dad started running?

Who turned on the low bypass filter on Trump? My eardrums are bleeding listening to this.

Holy shit Trump giving a normal political speech is boring. His typical supporter doesn't want to hear this shit.

...Is he accusing Clinton of using her email server for laundering hundreds of millions of dollars for the Clinton Foundation? lol?
Edit: Yup.

TheFatOne

After getting annihilated all week Trump is finally going to fight back. This speech is boring as fuck. Not the genuine Trump. Bring back the crazy.

Sianos

i will be giving a speech on cr- hillary clinton

uh probably

[squints]

monday

i wonder if the press will want to attend

[tepid applause]

ampere

Talking about "viewing the suffering" boriiiiiiing and unauthentic. When Obama says this it feels real, not Trump

And white nationalism again.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Ivanka seems pissed or something. She seems so focused on not making a face that it seems strange.

I really wonder what Ivanka thinks about her dad's policies and him running. Does anyone know Ivanka's politics before her dad started running?

Like I said she definitely looks unhappy, probably doesn't want to be there but had to, and probably argued with Trump.

mackaveli

I wonder if Trump even knows what he is reading. I hope he just says, wtf is this during his speech cause he has no idea what he talking about.

TheFatOne

Man I really do hope Trump does long term damage to the GOP. It will be much deserved for all the racist bullshit they have done. I want to believe that this year is the beginning of the end of the GOP, but they have way too much money behind them.

Start going off script soon, Trump, give me some of the crazy that I actually bothered to turn CNN on for.

At least take more shots at the media beyond, "I wonder if those pussies will re-hash Vince Foster like I want them to."

This dude makes Nixon look like a photogenic movie star, by the way. That goofy, frog-faced smile...ugh.

pigeon

Banned
I am actually interested to see which politicians and/or voters were just looking for one example of Trump displaying even the slightest amount of discipline in order to forgive him for the crazy judge thing.

ampere

I am actually interested to see which politicians and/or voters were just looking for one example of Trump displaying even the slightest amount of discipline in order to forgive him for the crazy judge thing.

image.php

"You see, he can unite the party"

Did he just call TPP the PPP or did my ears deceive me?

He totally did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom