• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1608

Banned
Yes! That scalding tea.

2u03xQ
Lmao

ampere

Though, I suspect I would be very beloved in this thread if I take the offer sent from Clinton's camp (and started telling you all stuff, probably getting me fired). Though the people they have now are probably like people who actually know what the hell they're doing and have been doing it for a while unlike me. :p Pretty sure the missus doesn't want to move to DC / where ever the hell they would put me though.

No need to move. Just... send me your favorite hat and t-shirt and I'll be you and take the job offer. Win + win

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
The house actually passed something potentially useful today. Weird, I know.

House passes Puerto Rico fiscal rescue bill ahead of July cliff

Good? Bad?

I'm not very high on the idea of emergency managers after what happened to Flint, nor am I happy about giving them power to suspend minimum wage and overtime laws, but there is a key difference of Obama selecting the management board and not Snyder.

somewhat old, but saucy news: Former Congressman Michael Grimm Released from Fed Prison After 7 Months
You might remember him from the Daily Show as the congressman that threatened to toss a reporter off a balcony. That rascal!
‘I don't think there's anything that I've ever done that I would say I'm really ashamed of,’ he said. ‘Did I have a couple people off the books? Yeah. So does a lot of people. It's not the end of the world. It's something I put behind me and will move on.’
‘Maybe God's purpose in having me go through this horrible experience was to realize just how broken our justice system is. And maybe I can be a good advocate in the future to reform it,’ he said.

While Grimm says his plans for the future are still unclear, he says he hasn't ruled out a return to politics.”
Godspeed good sir

smurfx

get some go again
stI2sdR.gif

really want to edit warren, biden and obama into this gif. basically a recap of today's beat down against trump's campaign.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
No need to move. Just... send me your favorite hat and t-shirt and I'll be you and take the job offer. Win + win

Lol, if you are brown and kinda chubby, wear a video game t-shirt and a stl cardinals hat and they won't be able to tell the difference.

(Obama has actually directly given me good natured grief about how everyone thinks all brown people look the same. I legitimately fell out of my chair laughing when he said it)

ampere

Lol, if you are brown and kinda chubby, wear a video game t-shirt and a stl cardinals hat and they won't be able to tell the difference.

(Obama has actually directly given me good natured grief about how everyone thinks all brown people look the same. I legitimately fell out of my chair laughing when he said it)

I am none of those things and I'm not sure I could bring myself to wear a Cardinals hat

lol, Obama sounds like a goof

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
I am none of those things and I'm not sure I could bring myself to wear a Cardinals hat

lol, Obama sounds like a goof

He is. I'm surprised more karaoke videos of him haven't leaked. He's very comfortable in his own skin, and the self-confidence and security from that manifest in various ways, like the willingness to be goofy, or the willingness to try to do things the right, hard way, rather than the easy way. I think it's fairly apparent just reading articles that come out about him.

Also note that where I grew up, there are very, very few Indians. So the comment is hysterical (to me) in that context.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
In 2008 and again this year, Hillary has been referred to as an inevitable candidate. Today is the first time I've felt that inevitability. She's just steamrolling shit and it is glorious.

He's kinda cute....
So was Ted Bundy.. You think you would want to hang out with him.. I don't think so..

Picking a damn Georgia Bulldog.. Disgusting.. If you want to get with someone whose entire recent history involves choking.. I'm sure you can find options closer to home wouldn't you think?

Floyd's right, you can't possibly beat Kas for his heart.
It's true Adam.. You. Can't. Do it..

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
In 2008 and again this year, Hillary has been referred to as an inevitable candidate. Today is the first time I've felt that inevitability. She's just steamrolling shit and it is glorious.

I think it's part of why people haven't been more awed by the accomplishment she's just made, we've known this would happen since she lost to Obama in 2008.

Floyd's right, you can't possibly beat Kas for his heart.

So was Ted Bundy.. You think you would want to hang out with him.. I don't think so..

Picking a damn Georgia Bulldog.. Disgusting.. If you want to get with someone whose entire recent history involves choking.. I'm sure you can find options closer to home wouldn't you think?

It's true Adam.. You. Can't. Do it..

I'm not saying I'm going out of my way or anything. If the opportunity presents itself, and he confused me for a Golden Corral... I'm open to it.

Hillary's Steadily Rising Poll Numbers Prove Bernie Sanders Will Win the Democratic Nomination. Here's Why
IS SHE WINNING THE IRS PRIMARY?!?!one

Wow, I just realized.. if you like Joe Biden because he's lovable and honest and sticks to his principles and looks out for the working guy, but you hate Hillary because she's a snake and she's power hungry and is dishonest, you're actually just a sexist. It's not about policies because Hillary's more liberal than Biden and both voted for the Iraq war. You just relate to men better than you do women, and that's why you can look at the second most powerful man in the US who had to drop out of a presidential race for speech plagiarism and think "wow, I can have a beer with that guy" and then look at Hillary who came from a working class family and couldn't have even been called a millionaire until after she left the white house, and think "nope, can't trust that witch of a woman".

I mean, I've heard people point out this paradox before, but this is the first time I've realized the reason this thinking exists at all is sexism.

Paskil

Finally caught up on everything. WOW! What a day. What a week. What will be dumped tomorrow before the weekend? I like Warren and would not be disappointed to see her as VP. An all female ticket would be incredible. All of that said, I still like Perez and think he has the potential to shine bright with some capable staff backing him.

Obama saying he's with her. Warren saying she won. Diamond Joe endorsing her. The biggest deal being Abs O'Malley's coveted endorsement. Today was a good day for Hillary Clinton.

Teggy

Ugh, why is Ed Rendell bad mouthing Warren? I mean, I don't entirely disagree that she has limited foreign policy experience, but you don't say that in an interview.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, why is Ed Rendell bad mouthing Warren? I mean, I don't entirely disagree that she has limited foreign policy experience, but you don't say that in an interview.

Also how could he not see the obvious Obama comparison coming and forcing him into digging an ever deeper hole of idiocracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom