• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.
lbOPsqO.jpg

nck2Tfp.gif
KTkkON5.gif

Hillary Rodham Clinton is the presumptive democratic nominee for president of the United States, the first woman in history ever to achieve this. The war is over.
Play this if you support Hillary.
Play this if you supported Bernie and/or have taste.
It's been an arduous primary season! Insult laden tweets flew thick through the air, like 140 character bullets! Chairs were thrown! Cenk and HA Goodman gave many of you migraines. "But there were so many pages of posts. You would have to be mad to read them all. What might I have missed?" Don't worry straw man, I have you covered.

OOBQR7t.jpg

The main protagonist of poligaf, Daniel B, fought the good fight against the omnipresent fraud and corruption, wizened ps3 on deck. Some poor fools would not heed his warnings of provisional ballots and were obliterated.

FwYlM4A.jpg

Adam387 always kept kept his mind focused upon the matters of great import; that and Cher. For this we are ever grateful

vcIIG5P.jpg

fYQ6ycn.jpg

Aaron Strife, on why he believes Trump will overcome the odds and take New York in the general
;)

VV1hr6B.jpg

Y2kev showing us all why he makes the big bucks in another attempt to come up with another catchphrase as good as Scandillary.

nu61S8Y.jpg

FsiO0PI.jpg

The discord/slack war of 2016. A few holdouts vociferously argued for slack's supposed improved functionality, while the majority complained that Discord was less of a hassle to use, and had gotten used to it. #SlackisWack was repeated many times before Discord finally won.

uwMbcLA.png

eJ8gGPA.jpg

TeWBdCd.jpg

zl70YfP.jpg

Benjipwns refused to abandon his solemn tradition of beating the long dead horse of Hillary indictment jokes, bless him.

WEzerJx.jpg

Hyliantom dramatically explains for the hundredth time why the supreme court is important. Researchers remain puzzled as to how he retains his sanity.

Special thanks to Kristoffer for letting me hijack one of his threads, and shout out to brainchild, hope you get unbanned soon my man.

PoliGAF Thread Archive
PoliGAF 2016 |OT6| Delete your accounts
PoliGAF 2016 |OT5| Archdemon Hillary Clinton vs. Lice Traffic Jam
PoliGAF 2016 |OT4| Tyler New Chief Exit Pollster at CNN
PoliGAF 2016 |OT3| You know what they say about big Michigans - big Florida
PoliGAF 2016 |OT2| we love the poorly educated
PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Jeb is a mistake. Jeb is a huge mess

PoliGAF 2015-2016 |OT3| If someone named PhoenixDark leaves your party, call the cops RIP
PoliGAF 2015 |OT2| Pls print
PoliGAF 2015 |OT| Keep Calm and Diablos On

PoliGAF 2014 |OT2| We need to be more like Disney World/You are already Kay Hagan
PoliGAF 2014 |OT| Kay Hagan and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad News

PoliGAF 2013 |OT3| 1,000 Years of Darkness and Nuclear Fallout
PoliGAF 2013 |OT2| Worth 77% of OT1
PoliGAF 2013 |OT1| Never mind, Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PoliGaf 2012 |OT6| OBAMA
United States Election: Nov 6, 2012 |OT| - Barack Obama Re-elected
PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi
PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.
PoliGAF 2012 |OT3| If it's not a legitimate OT the mods have ways to shut it down
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread |OT2| This thread title is now under military control
US PoliGAF 2012 | The Romney VeepStakes: Waiting for Chris Christie to Sing…
PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread

PoliGAF 2011: Forum member gridlock causes inaction on thread title naming crisis
PoliGAF 2011: The 112th U.S. Congress is now in session: Want some graphs with that?

Poligaf episode 2010: The Empire Strikes Back
PoliGAF 2010: On our way to November 2
PoliGAF 2010: Home Of "By The Time I Get To Arizona"

PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA Checkin' Off His List
PoliGAF Thread of PRESIDENT OBAMA's First 100 Out of the Way

Wall of Shame
UPdB8YS.png
FVHX6kn.png

Diablos

I hope that by the middle of this thread, Bernie comes to his senses by conceding and then supporting the Clinton campaign, Bernie or Busters fade into obscurity, and Hillary reigns supreme over Trump in all polls.

Amir0x

Banned
I'm here bunkered down for election season now, since it's time to get real and start going to work for the general. Lots of volunteering to do, lots of time spent wringing my hands... but we know who is going to win, I think.

This is going to be an entertaining season >:D

I MADE IT IN AN OP!

jaidynn-lipsync-for-her-life-and-lives-on-rupauls-drag-race-2015.gif

Listening to The News Quiz on BBC Radio 4

Favorite joke:

Bernie looks like the kind of guy that would make you play Monopoly to the bitter end.

Please do the right thing Bernard. Don't take your fight to the convention. Drop out. You lost.

These things take time. His followers need some time to come down. If he immediately conceded and endorsed, it would look too political.

He will land the plane next week.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Those jpgs in the OP are such poor quality my eyes just burned out.

You use PNGs for text :(

I'm glad someone noticed Adam's prank butthole joke, lol.

HylianTom

Banned
Just as it seems that Warren is campaigning on the VP side, there's someone on the other side who seems to obviously want it..

@NewtGingrich
Watching the elite media and the elite insiders desperately smearing Trump is beyond disgusting. In the end they will be discredited.

Those jpgs in the OP are such poor quality my eyes just burned out.
Yeah, I dropped the ball on the image quality of some of the text stuff for sure. First time making a community thread and was unsure of so many things. But looking back at what I achieved on a day's notice, i'm mostly satisfied.

Teggy

This is really quite amazing

https://www.yahoo.com/news/as-clint...ters-tiptoe-out-of-the-shadows-160357384.html

“What women have instead of a public conversation is what I’ve come to think of as ‘the secondary conversation’ — an ongoing conversation with other women, in private, where they feel they can speak freely about their lives and their place in the world without fear of being penalized or stigmatized for saying what they actually think,” Franke-Ruta wrote.

This time around, that “secondary conversation” has been taking place in “secret” Facebook groups with pro-Hillary names (I have been invited to a half dozen, each with several thousand members) and in somewhat coded conversations in which supporters circle around the subject of politics until they feel it’s likely that the other gal is on the same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom