• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT7| Notorious R.B.G. Plans NZ Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emarv

Gross.

Hillary wouldn't be a Half Blood.

She'd be fucking Wizard Royalty.

Team Voldemort for lyfe.

Real talk: Is Hillary a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff?

For Hufflepuff hardworkers were most worthy of admission.....
or
For Ravenclaw the cleverest would always be the best....

Ravenclaw without a doubt. No question.

itschris

E8ShT1B.jpg

We're just not ready for someone as divine as Bernie.

Ravenclaw without a doubt. No question.

Trick question

She's actually a Horcrux. Amateur mistake.

Actually, I agree. Ravenclaw. Bernie would be a Hufflepuff, I think. Trump's not smart enough to be a Slytherin...althoug he probably would have gotten in because Daddy paid his way in. Or maybe Trump is a squib and is just bitter.

Emarv

Trick question

She's actually a Horcrux. Amateur mistake.

Actually, I agree. Ravenclaw. Bernie would be a Hufflepuff, I think. Trump's not smart enough to be a Slytherin...althoug he probably would have gotten in because Daddy paid his way in. Or maybe Trump is a squib and is just bitter.

Obama is Gryffindor all the way. Gets all the attention, everyone loves him, a little cocky but nobody cares. Same for Bill.

Ted Cruz is the most Slytherin who's ever lived.

i just feel secondhand embarrassment for the people posting those memes

like i can deeply understand wanting to shitpost, but these literally aren't even trying

I wonder how long Trump is gonna wait before he launches another twitter missile at Romney. I'm sure he's Trump's favorite foil since Jeb.

I'm sat here thinking about when Bill and Hillary enter special events.

Ladies and gentlemen: The President of the United States, President Clinton and her husband President Clinton.

If I write a letter to them as a couple, does etiquette dictate that I can address it to President and President Clinton OR should it be Presidents Clinton.

I need to write Mrs. Manners!

Iolo

Yeah, I dropped the ball on the image quality of some of the text stuff for sure. First time making a community thread and was unsure of so many things. But looking back at what I achieved on a day's notice, i'm mostly satisfied.

Plus your fundraising didn't really take off until halfway through the post and you had to staff up quickly.

itschris

The Hill: Trump faces surrogate deficit

This summer and into the fall, Clinton promises to send the president, first lady Michelle Obama and Warren on the road. All three could be important battleground surrogates for her campaign.

Former President Bill Clinton will also hit the road for his wife, and Vice President Biden has indicated that he will be on the stump. It's not clear whether Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) will join the onslaught, though Democrats certainly hope he'll be in the fold.

Trump, in contrast, can promise few notable names.

Over the last year, the presumptive presidential nominee has feuded with his party's last two standard-bearers, John McCain and Mitt Romney. Neither is expected to campaign for him.

Trump has also feuded with the Bush family and GOP stars Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, both of whom he defeated in the primary.

In an email, Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks said the billionaire businessman will have a host of campaign surrogates.

“We have many such [surrogates] such as Governor Chris Christie, Senator Jeff Sessions, Former Speaker Newt Gingrich and many more,” she said.

Is Chris Christie going to be Trump's "best" surrogate?

royalan

I'm sat here thinking about when Bill and Hillary enter special events.

Ladies and gentlemen: The President of the United States, President Clinton and her husband President Clinton.

If I write a letter to them as a couple, does etiquette dictate that I can address it to President and President Clinton OR should it be Presidents Clinton.

I need to write Mrs. Manners!

I imagine that "First Gentleman" would be the most appropriate. It'll be interesting to see if the media goes along with it, though. lol

I imagine that "First Gentleman" would be the most appropriate. It'll be interesting to see if the media goes along with it, though. lol

Ladies and Gentleman

The President of the United States of America, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her husband, the FIrst Gentleman, Former President William Jefferson Clinton.

It'll take three hours to introduce them at state functions. Bernie would have been easier.

royalan

Ladies and Gentleman

The President of the United States of America, Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her husband, the FIrst Gentleman, Former President William Jefferson Clinton.

It'll take three hours to introduce them at state functions. Bernie would have been easier.

There.

Right there.

That would have been the winning argument.

tmarg

I'm guessing they'll just continue to call him former President. Which I actually think is fine.
Unless he specifically requests something else.

That's Bill Clinton to a T

When I used to be a performer at Disney, I hated eating at the cafeteria at Magic Kingdom. It was "The Mousecateria" and...I seriously hated the name so bad. It sounded like an infection. At least there was a Subway in it.

Oh, and I finally beat Greed mode! Yassss.

blackw0lf

The amazing Stephanie Edd, who I am blessed to consider a friend, wrote this amazing piece which I thought I'd share with everyone here. It's a fantastic guide on how to engage in political discussion, which even if you think you don't need it you might want to read... and which you might find helpful to share with your friends.

https://medium.com/@rangerbagel/how-to-talk-politics-without-dying-inside-fde80c9c3456#.wj3mprst4

When I talk about my many *rational* Sanders friends, Stephanie stands at the top, and is already doing good work for the Queen now that she's clinched. There's some stuff in here that I think I need to go back to school on, as I know I can get baited into fights, and that I take some shallow pleasure from getting people to lose their temper at me from time to time.

It's probably going to be TL:DR for some of you but maybe at least a few of you will find something in here that connects.

You have the best friend ever

Your friends that say they wouldn't vote for Hillary -- what is their reason?

They all say she's corrupt, she's crooked, she's beholden to Wall Street -- that she lies. She changes her line according to what her banker donor friends tell her to do.
Thanks a lot Sanders. I mean, how do you even undo damage like that.

What kind of information do you think you need about the emails?

I think it would be nationally embarrassing to elect somebody who is then indicted ... I think it would be pretty bad if we elected somebody who was either convicted of something, or something along those lines.
She's obviously a very capable politician who has a long-standing career and a lot of experience and it would be wonderful to have the first woman president, but I don't want to elect somebody who then goes to jail.
I lol'ed at this. She sounds like a gaffer. This is why I was asking about the FBI and their investigation. Lot of people do not know whats going on and think she's gonna get handcuffed and marched into Supermax prison, and it's terribly hurting her approval ratings.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/09/politics/bernie-sanders-supporters-dc/index.html

Muzy72

Banned
If Trump didn't get all nasty with Cruz, do you think he would've been happy to be a surrogate for Trump? Maybe even VP?

What's Trump's VP list looking like anyway? Christie, Gingrich, and Voldemort? Trump is probably stupid enough to think Voldemort delivers him Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom