• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| From Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecX

Man this is getting good. I love how they're digging into him. Why is it more important to tweet on Nordstroms and not a terror attack in Canada.

Apathy

That one guy should have brought up how Conway and Spicer used the Quebec attack as a way to justify the muslim ban but after it came out that it was done by a white right winger that loves trump and le pen yet they nor the white house has back peddled their original sentiment when people thought the mosque attack was done by a muslim terrorist

tbm24

After today, I don't see how anyone could stand up there and deflect as well as spicer does(by that I don't mean he's good at it). He's unable to actually defend anything Trump does so he side steps it, I can't think of anyone else who could stand up there and do that with a straight face without tripping all over themselves. I say that having watched spicer go on tv through the election and effectively do the same thing.

How Paul Ryan has gotten anywhere in politics is baffling. He seems incompetent as hell and comes across as the kind of guy who gets pushed around a lot instead of pushing people around himself which is a weird position for the Speaker of the House to be in.

People have published fake news that he's a genius mastermind in the media over and over. And it caught on. Nevertheless, we know his proposals are filled with asterisks, incomplete, and now don't even have the votes. It's pure crazy.

SpecX

That one guy should have brought up how Conway and Spicer used the Quebec attack as a way to justify the muslim ban but after it came out that it was done by a white right winger that loves trump and le pen yet they nor the white house has back peddled their original sentiment when people thought the mosque attack was done by a muslim terrorist

I'm sure he would have, but Spicer shut him down and tried to rush to the next reporter. I love how the lady he selected allowed him to continue, but he only got shutdown further.

these are getting shorter and shorter as the days go by and it's only week 3. Shit by next month hes just going to ask 1 reporter over twitter for a 140 character question an response

At least there was no cutting over to a skype question to shut someone up today. They'll probably bring that crap back now.

Apathy

At least there was no cutting over to a skype question to shut someone up today. They'll probably bring that crap back now.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have skype calls ready with right wing shills with easy questions from now on just as an easy way to cut to when questions from actual reporters gets too heated.

Alex MoeVerified account
‏@AlexNBCNews
Chaffetz on Conway promoting Ivanka brand: “That was wrong, wrong, wrong. It is wholly unacceptable no if, ands or buts about it”

Everyone pissing on the beautiful and talented Kellyanne

The EOs

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...der-preventing-violence-against-federal-state

Seems like nothing really different or new.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...e-order-task-force-crime-reduction-and-public

The only new thing is setting up a task force, I would assume that they can do this themselves. But they may need extra funding from Congress, unless they cut existing programs to which they did. Would still take a long time though to set up.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-pres...r-enforcing-federal-law-respect-transnational

Basically, intention to focus on cartels. I think some of this stuff already happens anyway.

sangreal

good luck convincing the house to go along anyway

it would pass, but will never come up for a vote thanks to the dumb and unamerican hastert rule

studyguy

Sorry I can't help but laugh.
C4NMHDxUkAAxuwT.jpg:small

kadotsu

Banned
/fox/ News at it again.

With the last days behind us I wish that Obama makes an appearance on SNL before the 45th president leaves office. He could do some good by the way of reverse psychology.

NeoXChaos

Kyle Kondik
‏@kkondik
This is what the Dems' House majority looked like before 2010.

Kyle Kondik ‏@kkondik 22m22 minutes ago
Kyle Kondik Retweeted Michael B.
I agree -- the next Dem majority, whenever it comes, will likely be more reliant on the suburbs than any previous one.

C4P6FnqW8AAQbf0.jpg

Wilsongt

Fuck off, Steve KKKing

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) of "calves the size of cantaloupes" fame said on Wednesday that President Donald Trump should have repealed the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program "on the first day" of his presidency.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Alex MoeVerified account
‏@AlexNBCNews
Chaffetz on Conway promoting Ivanka brand: “That was wrong, wrong, wrong. It is wholly unacceptable no if, ands or buts about it”
Everyone pissing on the beautiful and talented Kellyanne

Uh huh. And yet he had this to say about Trump's comment: "I think most people can relate to the fact that a father, a doting father with very successful children is going to look after those children and, you know, if he sees something going wrong, he's going to call it out."

Did anyone see Joaquin Castro might jump into the 2018 Texas Senate race?

I know Beto O'Rourke is already talking about running but unless the hype is completely unfounded (certainly possible) Castro seems like he'd be the better candidate.

chadskin

Yooo

@MeghanMcCain:
Trump has never served. My father can't bend one of his knees or lift one of his arms above his head. I am done with this today. DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom