• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| From Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Why perjure yourself over that if there's nothing suspicious going on?

Hope this somehow leads to his resignation.

studyguy

Trump and his admin tangle themselves into deep Russian plots accidentally at roughly the same rate Scooby Doo and his gang walked into mysteries. You can only talk to Russia and forget so many times before people stop believing it.

Holmes

I am LIVING for this Lip Sync for Your Life battle between The Washington Post and The New York Times.

WP:

kidlExZ.gif

NYT:

HfqbsZY.gif

GET THE SCOOP, GURLS!
Why would you shade WaPo like this lol

Slowly but steadily the truth is being revealed, hopefully it all comes crashing down on these fools.
The next time Democrats hold power many of their lives are over. Granted I'm sure Democrats will go easy on some of them to avoid appearing overly partisan. They might leave Pence alone.

The next time Democrats hold power many of their lives are over. Granted I'm sure Democrats will go easy on some of them to avoid appearing overly partisan. They might leave Pence alone.

Give Trump a pardon in exchange for him snitching on literally everyone else (he would do this in a second)

So many people to imprison O_O.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I've been at work and can't keep up with all the threads. Is tonight Flynn 2.0?

If its not the congressional GOP is putting themselves in really bad shape. "We didn't follow up on perjury about communication with Russia" is not something any but the most hardcore are going to sit comfortably with

I've been at work and can't keep up with all the threads. Is tonight Flynn 2.0?

Similar, but the timing and person strongly suggests that the Trump campaign was coordinating with Russia during the campaign about hacking Hillary and releasing the hacked emails. That's far more extreme than the Flynn story.

It's amazing even one of the nearly a hundred leaks we have gotten at this point would have let to impeachment hearings against Obama. Republicans wanted him impeached literally for getting legislation passed.

Well, its completely different with Obama because Trump is trying to get the bad hombres and Obamacare is bad and he sounded so presidential last night and then there's the jobs Trump wants to bring jobs back and he has so much on his plate when he lies he does it because hes working so hard Obama lied about everything and he golfs too much. What was the question?

Bill Clinton got impeached over a bj whats it gonna take for Trump to get impeached for?

Chumley

Banned
Similar, but the timing and person strongly suggests that the Trump campaign was coordinating with Russia during the campaign about hacking Hillary and releasing the hacked emails. That's far more extreme than the Flynn story.

I feel like this is going to get buried since people are still blowing Trump over yesterday's speech. I'd love to be wrong though.

This is like Watergate+treason aiding America's most hated enemy.

It's maybe the biggest scandal in American history if it's true (it probably is).

I mean Iran Contra was selling weapons to a country actively sponsoring terrorists against the US to destabilize another legitimate government . Thats fucking insane. I still can't believe the next year people were like 'this is fine' and re-elected Bush in a landslide.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
This is the most bungled cover-up ever
John Harwood‏
@JohnJHarwood

Trump admin official on Sessions/Russian envoy: "superficial comments about election-related news, not substance of their discussion"

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Remember, guys--this isn't the real story. The REAL story is who is leaking this material to the press.

Remember when the white house tried to get the FBI to release statements against the contacts between the campaign and the Russian government?

Isn't that evidence of an on-going cover up?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This is going to be bigger than Watergate. Give it time.

So how many other cabinet appointees said they had no communications with the Russians during their hearings?

The Democrats should have asked that question to ALL of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom