• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT1| From Russia with Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, guys--this isn't the real story. The REAL story is who is leaking this material to the press.

My father-in-law says this weekly. It's always "these guys need to respect Trump! They respected the libtard president!"

Never mind that the IC and WH staff also respected the Republican before Obama and didn't start shit. It's almost like being qualified is a thing that people under you respect.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/03/0...se-putin-kremlin-election-interference-cyber/

The House Intelligence Committee agreed Wednesday that its investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election will include an examination of any ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

In an unclassified summary released late Wednesday, the committee said its bipartisan investigation will focus on four areas: “Russian cyber activity and other active measures” targeting the United States and its allies; any “links between Russia and individuals associated with political campaigns;” the U.S. response to the Russian campaign; and leaks of classified information related to the American intelligence community’s investigation of the campaign.

The determination of the scope of the panel’s investigation comes as congressional inquiries into the Kremlin campaign to tilt the election in favor of President Donald Trump have become mired in partisan rancor.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I don't know man. The drip drip drip is dripping, but like, into a bucket the size of Saturn.

But go back and look at the time frame of Watergate, though. This administration has been in for less than 2 months.

I think it is already bigger than watergate. If Trump colluded with Russians to unduly/illegally influence the election... this in my opinion is an act of treason. They should banish Trump to a remote island prison.

Crocodile

Ugh I really wish MSNBC wasn't on the fritz for me right now :(

But damn, if we can get Sessions out of the AG office, the boner I will get will pierce the heavens!

Vuapol

Pelosi calling for Sessions to resign.

https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/837149402229796864

C54m8b3WQAAVBVm.jpg:large

I'm actually quite surprised that so many people are coming out swinging for his resignation. I don't remember the same for Flynn. They must think they have a really good shot.

Katy Tur calling out Trump's bullshit about the travel ban and delaying it just for his reviews.

I'm actually quite surprised that so many people are coming out swinging for his resignation. I don't remember the same for Flynn. They must think they have a really good shot.

They actually have him on video tape lying about it. Flynn just had a recorded phone call that no one really heard besides FBI.

Holmes

Sounds like the new travel ban shouldn't have gotten delayed because that would be eclipsing some of this Sessions coverage. Hubris!

Crocodile

Aside from actually taking down Trump himself, this is the absolute best target we can get out of the White House, right?

By far yes. His dominion on things like voting rights and criminal justice alone makes him a threat. Legit worst person in Trump's cabinet. Outing him would be a blessing from God <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom