• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bibi Netanyahu is just an articulate version of Trump. He's a nationalist, rightwing, lying shitbag with the mental capabilities of a 5 year old.

Remember this gem

UN-General-Assembly-I_sham.jpg

4D chess folks:

Gregg Carlstrom‏
@glcarlstrom

Trump, in remarks before meeting with Rivlin, says "we just got back from the Middle East."

Matthew Levitt‏
@Levitt_Matt

Press statement @WhiteHouse says 1 goals of @POTUS Israel trip is "promote the possibility of lasting peach"

DAcHRKeXoAI8wag.jpg:large

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

This sounds like Claude is on his bad ovary.

1. I assume after Ivana, Trump basically bought Melania in terms of his pre nup and she gets the bare minimum if they divorce.
2. She gets to be a rich, influential New York socialite.
3. He gets eye candy on his arm for the lest of his orange, corpulent life.

I just don't see why she'd need divorce.

Stinkles

showing respect to Israeli's what?

And this:

RpT3fZ8.jpg

It's just one Israeli. Guy called Shlomo Goldfarb. He's a checkout assistant at a big market. America promises to keep him safe from mugging, burglaries, but not traffic accidents.

That way we can save money and maintain a presence on the international stage.

Slacker

Well, that's something I finally that Trump and I agree about: I too love a nice lasting peach.

Actually now that I think about it, that makes two things. We also both agree that his daughter is hot.

Stinkles

Did he just literally create another controversy for himself out of a controversy he already created for himself? Why is he so dumb?

He can't help himself. And apparently there have been several attempts to control him and they've all made it worse.

He can't help himself. And apparently there have been several attempts to control him and they've all made it worse.
I think on his flight to KSA they were discussing the fallout from this controversy, and one of his advisors said to him in private "well I dont think its gonna be a big problem in the end because you didn't say 'Israel' to Russians. Doing that would have gotten us in trouble."

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Too bad for Reps party lines are racial lines in a lot of these problematic districts anyways. At least for now.

While liberals can use that to say all political gerrymandering is racial, conservatives can use that to say all racial gerrymandering is political.

Conservatives apparently just need to make sure they never make the argument that their gerrymander actually helps minorities by giving them a majority minority district so they don't lose Thomas.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Will the NC districts be changed for the 2018 election? Are there even many R districts there up for vote?

All districts are up for election. But the districts at issue were already changed by state law, forced by the courts. And it only affected 2 districts.

Thaedolus

This sounds like Claude is on his bad ovary.

1. I assume after Ivana, Trump basically bought Melania in terms of his pre nup and she gets the bare minimum if they divorce.
2. She gets to be a rich, influential New York socialite.
3. He gets eye candy on his arm for the lest of his orange, corpulent life.

I just don't see why she'd need divorce.

She might know more about the potentially criminal behavior and want to distance herself from it? Maybe she has some modicum of self respect and finds her husband disgusting? You're right to be cynical about these fucks having no moral fiber, but she might have some sort of feelings buried under the opportunism that goes with marrying a fatass narcissistic walking pitcher of tang.

SexyFish

Banned
GOP lawmaker: Politicians in favor of tearing down Confederate symbols should be 'lynched'
(CNN)A Mississippi Republican lawmaker who called for the lynching of politicians who approve of the removal of Confederate monuments needs to "quickly clear up his remarks," the state GOP chairman said Monday.

State Rep. Karl Oliver expressed his frustration over the weekend with a growing movement to get rid of monuments that critics say celebrate slavery.
"The destruction of these monuments, erected in the loving memory of our family and fellow Southern Americans, is both heinous and horrific," he posted on Facebook Saturday. "If the, and I use this term extremely loosely, 'leadership' of Louisiana wishes to, in a Nazi-ish fashion, burn books or destroy historical monuments of OUR HISTORY, they should be LYNCHED!"

#HeritageNotHate (yeah, right) The statues were not destroyed, they are sitting in a storage yard ("But he said they would be stored in a warehouse!" "Oh no, how will these statues handle being stored outside?"), waiting to be shipped off to whereever they end up. Hell, they could even end up in Mississippi if they go to Beauvoir which would make this guy look even dumber.

EDIT: Now the confederate snowflake had to be pressured into an apology - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...maker-lynching-comment-mississippi/336237001/

John Harwood‏Verified account
@JohnJHarwood

new Gallup poll on how Americans view Trump's performance as president: 37% approve, 56% disapprove

Trump's strategy is to reward dictators strongmen with arms deals and not mention civil rights in the region.

reason being why so many dictators yesterday were happy that he never talksed about free speech, women's right and civil rights in the region

Foffy

Banned
America made a huge mistake

Desperate, vulnerable people make bad mistakes a lot.

I also don't mean desperate and vulnerable in the "socioeconomically anxious" sense, either. Low-information voters who act mostly on emotion are bait for any and all neonationlaists risings lately.

Zolo

Damn, Netanyahu is a master at stroking Trump's ego.

For real.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/mic-...ahus-discussing-mutual-disdain-for-the-press/
"I talk every place about her, how great she is and how great you are," Mrs. Netanyahu said.

"I can testify to that," the prime minister said.

Mrs. Netanyahu then took a shot at the media and said that they hate the Netanyahus, but that the Israeli people love them.

"Because the majority of the people in Israel, unlike the media, they love us so we tell them how you are great, so they love you," Mrs. Netanyahu said.

Trump chimed in and said that he and the Netanyahus have "very much in common."

"Sounds familiar," Mr. Netanyahu said.

"We will talk about it at dinner," Mrs. Netanyahu told Trump. "A lot in common. The same media. Anyhow, we'll talk about it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom