• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

DAq5VrNXsAAbCVT.jpg

DAq42bTXgAAeSqK.jpg
50 Shades of Awkward Diplomacy

This jackhole on fox just said the AHCA is a "HC bill ment to protect tax payers". I didn't get his named because I turned it off so fast. I swear, you go a month without watching fox then try it and within 30 seconds you cant take it.

Slacker

lol poor fella. I wonder if/when his legion of idiot diehards will ever figure out the guy they idolized isn't some tough pinnacle of manhood, but an overgrown child with no friends who's afraid of everything, whines constantly, and eats his steaks well done with ketchup.

rec0ded1

Statement from Pres. Motherfucker is trying to tie the Manchester name leak to his own bullshit, meanwhile he's telling people where nuke subs are located.

esB92yQ.jpg

RDreamer

Statement from Pres. Motherfucker is trying to tie the Manchester name leak to his own bullshit, meanwhile he's telling people where nuke subs are located.

esB92yQ.jpg

This is also why this leak doesn't make a ton of sense compared to most of the other ones we've seen. Everything else seems beneficial for us to know. This doesn't, plus makes the administration's line about leaks much more potent.

Would it be a misdemeanor if Quist had done this? Or if any one of us did this to that sheriff?

As a descendent of a long line of rednecks, this kinda thing is why I'll never trust cops.

Ernest

Banned
I think I understand the feeling that Gianforte experienced. It's the frustration of someone who doesn't have an answer. But how did we get here? Politicians are supposed to be educated and thoughtful. Whether conservative or liberal, they're supposed to have answers for what they believe is correct.

But I guess that's just the new economy. Where people are "qualified" for their jobs, but really don't understand their profession. I see it everywhere.

Trump really helped lower the bar and change what it means to be a public servant. Or is Trump just another symptom for whatever is going on right now?

Slacker

Still waiting to hear about those "three leakers" we were told about earlier this week or last week, whenever that was. Time has no meaning any more.

I think I understand the feeling that Gianforte experienced. It's the frustration of someone who doesn't have an answer. But how did we get here? Politicians are supposed to be educated and thoughtful. Whether conservative or liberal, they're supposed to have answers for what they believe is correct.

But I guess that's just the new economy. Where people are "qualified" for their jobs, but really don't understand their profession. I see it everywhere.

Trump really helped lower the bar and change what it means to be a public servant. Or is Trump just another symptom for whatever is going on right now?

This crap has been brewing for 20 years, trump is a symptom of a much larger problem. Look at the language he used to defend his assault, calling the reporter a "liberal", i can hear the dog whistling all the way from oklahoma.

Wilsongt

This crap has been brewing for 20 years, trump is a symptom of a much larger problem. Look at the language he used to defend his assault, calling the reporter a "liberal", i can hear the dog whistling all the way from oklahoma.

Surprising giving the deafening roar of dog whistles in that state.

A little of both. Trump is a product of the environment, but he has also personally pushed the ball way down the field.

tbm24

It's sad how Trump has been speaking for what the past 8 minutes and he has to said shit really beyond asking NATO to pay up.

Slacker

Update: @GregForMontana's campaign has cancelled his appearance on @MSNBC's #MTPDaily this evening.
"You sure you want to do this interview, sir?"
"Hell yes I'll slam his ass to the ground if it goes south."
"Sir, the interview is via satellite."
"Cancel it."

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I think we can all agree that it was one of those liberal media gotcha questions.

Jacobs: "Id like to ask you about the newly released CBO score"
Gianforte: "I'm sick of this!"
*bodyslams Jacobs, punches him repeatedly in the face*
Jacobs, quietly from pain: "...gotcha!"

chadskin

The White House told the NYT yesterday Trump would finally endorse Article 5. The fact that he did not is astonishing and shows 1/n
that someone in the White House or potus himself took it out. This will come as a huge shock to NATO members 2/n
Trump's trip had been a relative success until now. It is now a failure. Close to a disaster unless he fixes it later today 3/3
https://twitter.com/thomaswright08/

That Trump didn't endorse Article 5, while unveiling a memorial dedicated to 9/11, is a terrible signal to Europe and a very welcome one to Russia.

barber

https://twitter.com/thomaswright08/

That Trump didn't endorse Article 5, while unveiling a memorial dedicated to 9/11, is a terrible signal to Europe and a very welcome one to Russia.

So after the only unveiling a memorial of the only act of Article 5 from NATO (which is of course from America), he decides to still not give thanks or even say he will support his "allies". Such a good negotiator! I can't imagine how trustworthy he can be!! (looks at the poor worker he litigated with in order to not pay them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom