• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't help but feel that right now is the perfect time for democrats to start attacking republicans on their phony Christianity. Physical assaults, massive redistribution of wealth from poor to rich, cuts in insurance for children. The time is right.

PBY

Banned
I can't help but feel that right now is the perfect time for democrats to start attacking republicans on their phony Christianity. Physical assaults, massive redistribution of wealth from poor to rich, cuts in insurance for children. The time is right.

Naw.

I would emphasize the latter points, but I wouldn't even come CLOSE to touching Christianity.

Slacker

Yeah Europe on this trip was a bad idea. In Saudi Arabia he says "We're not here to lecture you." In Europe he is lecturing them. Can't shake a hand properly. Can't/won't endorse article 5, enraging our allies and giving Putin a big happy smile.

Also this, dipship shoving his way to the front of the group:

https://twitter.com/ezlusztig/status/867759673994293248

edit: beaten like a reporter in Montana

Armaros

Sticking to healthcare is 100000% better

It's something that can easily be made into ads and doesn't cause a culture war. (Attack troops or relgion)

Blader

Anyone listen to Gillibrand on the Axe Files the other day? She does a far better job of communicating the (actual) economic anxieties of middle- and lower-income people, and the solutions needed to improve their situations, than I've heard from most other Dems. Also just a really articulate, clear speaker.

Tommy DJ

Trump's alpha-male shtick is wearing thin. I hope one of these European leaders straight embarrass this buffoon.

Its kind of hilarious that anyone could find it appealing. I can get people liking, say, the macho image that Putin portrays but Trump? Dude gets beta'd by anyone expecting him to do that stupid yank shake.

Slacker

Good comment:

Mig Greengard‏ @chessninja
How authority treats the press is like how your date treats the waitstaff. It's how they're going to be treating you sooner or later.

Ogodei

The article 5 thing is fucking huge. Trump better watch out for the Estonian/Latvian leaders, they're liable to do something given that a non-endorsement condemns their countries to Russian conquest.

This Seth Rich stuff is point for point retelling of Vince Foster's suicide fallout. This is exactly what went down. Morons still think the Clintons killed him.

This Seth Rich stuff is point for point retelling of Vince Foster's suicide fallout. This is exactly what went down. Morons still think the Clintons killed him.

Imagine if Hillary had won. There was an Independent Counsel and House investigation into Vince Foster's suicide, plus Ken Starr spending three years "investigating" it before quietly announcing it was a suicide. If Hillary had won there would definitely be a House investigation into Rich's murder, alongside multiple House members writing letters to Comey demanding FBI inquiries.

Wilsongt

Imagine if Hillary had won. There was an Independent Counsel and House investigation into Vince Foster's suicide, plus Ken Starr spending three years "investigating" it before quietly announcing it was a suicide. If Hillary had won there would definitely be a House investigation into Rich's murder, alongside multiple House members writing letters to Comey demanding FBI inquiries.

You give the GOP too much credit...

they would have had Articles of Impeachment ready the second she removed her hand from the bible after being sworn in

$15 minimum wage rollout:

DAr3ftaXgAE_vKZ.jpg:orig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom