• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Separate, Cumulus had already swapped him out of the afternoon slot for The Savage Nation a couple years back due to this weird setup they have from buying up all the various stations. Hannity's now on less prominent stations, but he's on like twice as many, while Savage was given the big ones in major cities or something.

It's the second most popular show after Rush's so I can't imagine it goes anywhere. Their radio shows do ten times the audience his FOX News show does.

In Colorado, Clear Channel doesn't even have him on their premier talk radio station where they put all the football and baseball broadcasts, Rush Limbaugh, and the best national talk show, Coast to Coast AM with George Noory.

Instead Hannity has to hang out with Glenn Beck on a network not even Limbaugh fans listens to.

I actually got some emails from the IDP trying to get me to go canvass in Missoula today with Idaho Young Democrats, the suckers don't realize I got out like a week ago.

Seeing Missoula would be fun though :<

Vimes

11pm where I am and I still can't get over how crazy today was.

The CBO score hit, and confirmed the house GOP tied themselves a noose with their dumb little self-congratulation party
Comey might have been played by fake intel from the Russians
Sessions lied about more Russian connections
There are intercepts from during the election of Russians boasting they could use Flynn and Manafort to play Trump like a fiddle
Hannity lost 5 advertisers and is "taking a holiday"

And I thought this was all nuts before a GOP candidate beat the shit out of a reporter the day before an election. And managed somehow to do it in a way that brought more attention to the CBO score!

The CBO score hit, and confirmed the house GOP tied themselves a noose with their dumb little self-congratulation party
There are intercepts from during the election of Russians boasting they could use Flynn and Manafort to play Trump like a fiddle

And I thought this was all nuts before a GOP candidate beat the shit out of a reporter the day before an election. And managed somehow to do it in a way that brought more attention to the CBO score!
you forgot about the Pope visit

RDreamer

Politics nowadays is like an entire season of House of Cards in a single day. It's nuts, and making it really hard to concentrate on work or anything else really.

More specifically the amazing passive aggressiveness the pope showed toward trump.

giphy.gif

PKrockin

Might as well post this here too in case anyone cares.

I made this thing. Montana ranks in almost exactly average in terms of how much of their state legislature and senate is held by Democrats, for what that's worth.

Made from the 2017 Legislative Partisan Composition Table here, independents were ignored (there are only a few).

vloNp6m.png

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I'd like to think Pope Francis briefly forgot Donald Trump was present and then received a rude awakening.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Even better, they exchanged gifts. Easy D gave the pope some MLKJr books. The pope gave Trump a letter he wrote about climate change! That's some Holy See level trolling.

Link to the leter about the enviroment here

He also gave trump a letter about modern day evangelization, which includes much of the economic greed and cultural immorality that trump sucks at. And a letter about the role of the family for good measure.

studyguy

This morning: I hope Quist wins because it'll be a much needed morale boost for the left and good for the country.

Tonight: I hope Quist wins because it'll make this Friday's Lovett or Leave It amazing.

There better be some WWE jokes on that show this Friday.

Assuming Quist has done well (hopefully won) the EV. The body slamming either turns off at least some Republican voters or spurs democratic ones to reduce the traditional GOP advantage when it comes to election day voting.

Assuming Quist has done well (hopefully won) the EV. The body slamming either turns off at least some Republican voters or spurs democratic ones to reduce the traditional GOP advantage when it comes to election day voting.

2/3 have already voted, don't set your expectations up for a Quist win.

There will most likely be another special election, I don't think Gianforte will be able to step foot in Congress.

He seriously has the look my grandmother had all the time when she was suffering from Alzheimer's. That's not a joke or trying to be mean to the fat sack of shit, it's really the same look.

Oblivious to the gravity of all situations. It's like with Obama he was lighthearted yet still "lets get down to business". Trump is aimlessly wandering around while being more "I'm just surprised to be here."

Thaedolus

Oblivious to the gravity of all situations. It's like with Obama he was lighthearted yet still "lets get down to business". Trump is aimlessly wandering around while being more "I'm just surprised to be here."

That describes it quite well. See also: people so drunk you know they're not gonna remember a goddamn thing the next day.

Why not? It was charged as misdemeanor assault, he can pay a fine and be fine.

He assaulted a reporter, it's on tape, lied about it in his press release. Why should Rs in Washington spend time defending the guy? You know the press is going to ask them over and over how they can work with a guy who assaults reporters.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Marco Rubio
Marco Rubio&#8207; @marcorubio

"Like a city whose walls are broken down is a man who lacks self-control." Proverbs 25:28

Marco Rubio's tweet this morning. Can any republican ever just directly address an issue?

He assaulted a reporter, it's on tape, lied about it in his press release. Why should Rs in Washington spend time defending the guy? You know the press is going to ask them over and over how they can work with a guy who assaults reporters.

They'll spend time defending him because he won and they don't care about anything apart from that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom