• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Shaun King is on twitter saying that multiple prominent Trump allies are calling for Mulsim Internment camps now.
Anybody else knows about this?

Briefly on Fox News they had a couple guests talk about internment and then later the hosts had to come back and say they are against internment because they didn't at the time. I don't think it was about America though.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-friends-forced-to-issue-on-air-clarification-after-internment-discussion/

Cursory news glance doesn't show anything cropping up.

I found your problem.

I have Shaun King muted on twitter for a reason.

GODDAMNIT NOT AGAIN

Son of a bitch.
Briefly on Fox News they had a couple guests talk about internment and then later the hosts had to come back and say they are against internment because they didn't at the time. I don't think it was about America though.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-friends-forced-to-issue-on-air-clarification-after-internment-discussion/
That might explain it.

Biggest newspaper in Britain:

DBv12C6UMAAV2TD.jpg:large

I knew it was big, but the biggest? That is some checkout aisle tabloid tier shit.

Teggy

Still the dumbest man in America

Dinesh D'Souza‏Verified account
@DineshDSouza

If @realDonaldTrump was not under investigation--as Comey now admits--how could Trump "obstruct" an inquiry that didn't even exist?

Ogodei

This whole thing feels like another attempt at "CheckMATE Librulz!" where they shoot off their own nose in the process.

So much going on tomorrow with the Comey hearing and the UK election.

I am glad to be volunteering tomorrow instead of home watching the hearing and wondering who won the UK election

chadskin

Flynn keeps on giving:
Donald Trump’s first national security adviser pushed so hard for the Pentagon to cooperate with the Russian military that his initiative would likely have broken the law if it had ever been enacted.

Four current and former Pentagon officials told The Daily Beast that during Michael Flynn’s brief White House tenure, the retired general advocated for the expansion of a relatively narrow military communications channel—one meant to keep U.S. and Russian pilots safe from one another—to see if the two nations could jointly fight the so-called Islamic State.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/michae...-with-russias-military-it-wasnt-exactly-legal

Almost all of their advertisers were from meta-sources like Google Ads so companies didn't even know they were paying Breitbart. Since the election a ton of them have had the site blacklisted to avoid controversy.

Hopefully the same is true for other rightwing websites that are somehow staying afloat.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Jane Sanders, who accomplished fraud (maybe not the criminal kind).
Certainly someone who you want to be a "big thinker".

Unless the Bernie Bros can finally go beyond the cult of personality, they will continue to be the cult of failure electorally, only accomplishing the act of annoying progressives who want to get shit done.

Want to know which side moved on? The side who did not make a thread out of this.

Jane Sanders, who accomplished fraud.

Unless the Bernie Bros can finally go beyond the cult of personality, they will continue to be the cult of failure electorally, only accomplishing the act of annoying progressives who want to get shit done.

Want to know which side moved on? The side who did not make a thread out of this.

I was sooooo tempted to make that thread but I need to practice what I preach and move the fuck on.

Its 2017. Trump, Devos, and Sessions are doing damage to this nation.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I was sooooo tempted to make that thread but I need to practice what I preach and move the fuck on.

To be fair, we are talking about The Sanders Institute in this thread. ;)
I'm looking at it more from the angle of an ongoing problem where people get credit for having endorsed a canidate, and not having done much else. In the case of Nina Turner, being appointed a seat, and ran a successful campaign against nobody (with the gall of calling her self 'The Honorable" for having done that.)

We did not see "The Hillary Institute" after Hillary lost to Obama.
With a cast of characters who endorsed her over Obama.

gaugebozo

Cavuto with the face turn.

@yashar
WATCH: Fox News' Neil Cavuto tells Trump to stop blaming everyone else for his problems."It's Not The..Media That's Your Problem, It's You!"

People starting to get twitchy at the prospect of not getting their massive tax cuts.
It's crazy Republicans saw him as an excellent businessman and not the worst boss they ever had.

"Ha ha, surely he wouldn't fire me!"

Edit:
So when does John Barron start calling Fox News to whine about Sessions and the rest of Trump's staff
Lol

Teggy

Corey Lewandowski, on Tucker Carlson's show, says Trump was asking Comey for loyalty to the country.

Is Lewandowski in love with Trump or something? What would cause someone to debase themselves in such a way?

Also, clearly Rachel has been forgiven for the tax return show.

jtb

Banned
Can't get over "The honorable Nina Turner." Didn't she serve like... one unelected term in the Ohio state senate or something?

Meh if Sanders wants to keep butting his head into Democratic politics then he's certainly subject to scrutiny.

That being said focusing on his wife probably isn't very productive.

Jane Sanders, who accomplished fraud (maybe not the criminal kind).

Man, this was impeccable timing for that Sanders story to completely slip under the radar.

arrested-development-freebie.gif

One thing in Comey's notes that gets me:

The President then returned to the topic of Mike Flynn, saying, “He is a good guy and has been through a lot.”

Topically looking at Flynn over the past year, what could that mean? Trump will throw anyone and everyone under the bus for Flynn the exception is made and Trump's loyalty goes both ways.

Suikoguy

Meh if Sanders wants to keep butting his head into Democratic politics then he's certainly subject to scrutiny.

That being said focusing on his wife probably isn't very productive.

I don't disagree.

The only reason I even ran across it? I was fact-checking something in my post.
It's basically been a non-stop car crash of news since May 9th when Comey was fired.

I quit bringing Sanders up unless he himself made the news. I still am guilty of engaging when others bring up the primary though...

The question that remains is how much stock we put in Economic Populism.
Of course with that crack team at The Sanders Institute, we should have answers soon!

Edit: Also, it seems really suspicious that El_Tiguere disappeared the day that Comey was fired.

Stolen from OT:

One of Farage's toadies arrested on money laundering charges after attending last year's RNC...

Has worked with federal authorities...

The Comey business will provide the bread and circuses, but other parts of this investigation continue to move quietly. This arrest might be related to (1) the raid on that Annapolis political strategist last month and (2) the suspected RICO case against Trump and co./GOP leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom