• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

Watch something happen on Fri. Nothing would motivate Republicans to work together like knowing they'd otherwise have to work with Democrats!

Its outsized though. I don't know if that data is accurate, but if it is - that's trash.

The Russia story is big, but it CANNOT overshadow those other stories, which are much more important imo.

Well, Media Research Center is a conservative propaganda organ.

Also, that time period is from two weeks after the AHCA passed to the beginning of the Senate's super duper secret legislation writing.

Also, climate change is more important but as if Fox News actually gives a fuck about that.

Also, terrorism isn't as important as Russian interference in our election process.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The biggest lie in this whole healthcare thing is the GOP saying, "Hey--we are decreasing premiums!" No premiums are decreasing noticeably unless they actually go after the actual cost of procedures, which they will never do.

They are adding $45B for opioids and some sort of health savings account provision to drag the bill over the line.

Nothing is more infurating to me than the idiotic "Poor people will just cram money into health savings accounts and all will be well!" line of thought. Most Americans live paycheck to paycheck and have little in savings. Where is this money coming from?

woodland

Podesta on Fox regarding his house intelligence session, gets pressed on Democrats having deeper Russian ties than Republicans lol. Used to respect Maria on CNBC, can't believe she's this awful in reality or a sellout.

Necrovex

I really cannot understand why republicans tried to make healthcare reform a huge tax cut for the rich when they were already planning on that in tax reform. It is a huge political millstone around their necks in 2018 and 2020. Too much greed.

To my understanding, this wealthcut would have made the tax reform significantly easier, which explains why so many republicans were pushing hard for this.

Blader

Podesta on Fox regarding his house intelligence session, gets pressed on Democrats having deeper Russian ties than Republicans lol. Used to respect Maria on CNBC, can't believe she's this awful in reality or a sellout.
John Podesta is on my same persona non grata list as Robby Mook. I don't want to hear him speak publicly about anything election related, *especially* regarding Russia.

JWiLL

Banned

Democrats? No. Podesta himself? Absolutely.

Trump wouldn't be president if that slimy fuck wasn't Clinton's campaign manager.

DDfXzKEVYAAluwV.jpg:large

"don't watch anymore"

DDfY8VFVoAAQoCF.jpg:large

Wilsongt

I'll never understand the distain from Republicans for wanting coverage for mental health issues, despite how much they decide to pull it as a reason from their Rolodex of Not Demonizing White People for Murder.

You can pray away mental illness.

DonShula

I'll never understand the distain from Republicans for wanting coverage for mental health issues, despite how much they decide to pull it as a reason from their Rolodex of Not Demonizing White People for Murder.

The true believers put you in a burlap sack and beat the demon out of you.

oh ya if you get to a person when calling D.C. office of portman and want to discuss Healthcare

request to speak with Sarah Schidmt, she is the healthcare policy advisor for portman

Wilsongt

It's going to be weird when we have a real president again.

If we have a real president again. It only takes Republicans winning a small handful of governer seats and retaining ownership of the House/Senate before we're stuck in a Republican loop for years.

Blader

Only call Portman if you're an actual Ohio resident though, or at least have an Ohio phone number. Let's not help out their astroturfing narrative in any way.

"Just walk it off, unless you have bone spurs, then you can't go to army."

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Odds on those posts being deleted? I'd say pretty good. Those are just the lowest of the low.

Isn't the president mostly immune to civil suits for the duration of his term(s)?

If that's true I honestly feel like we need to cut the presidency off at it's knees going forward because no one man should be able to get away with so much.

Executive privilege needs to go bye bye.

Jesus those tweets are disgusting. Twitter needs to ban this filth.
I know he's said a ton of terrible shit and I know Twitter will never act, but this does seem pretty close to a test case. Like, closer than a lot of his stuff. Maybe not quite there because he's not threatening or directing anything I guess?

Wilsongt

Paul Nehlen @pnehlen

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
New face, same old schtick from @morningmika isn't that right @realDonaldTrump?
9:05 AM · Jun 29, 2017

From someone who tried to primary Paul Ryan.

These mother fuckers are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom