• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Senate bill does nothing to fix America's biggest health care problem.

The biggest problem in American health care is one that the Republican health care plans won’t really try to solve. To be fair, it’s one that Obamacare didn’t touch, either.

The biggest problem facing American health care is our prices.

Both sides leading the federal gov't right now don't seem to know or care about what it would take for America to have one of the best health care systems in the world. How many will have to suffer until they get it?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

Teggy

Jon Cooper‏Verified account @joncoopertweets 13h13 hours ago
More
🔥🔥🔥Source: WH reeling from widespread criticism of Trump's Mika tweet. Staffers pushing for Trump to apologize,but he's angry & is refusing.

@JoyAnnReid

Hearing WH staff are livid at the Melania statement on Trump's Mika tweet (written by her staff, which basically does what Trump wants)...
9:06 PM - 30 Jun 2017

Zolo

After Mississippi's "go jump in the gulf", we now have Kentucky's "'Not enough bourbon in Kentucky' to make me release voter data".

Source: http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ate-not-enough-bourbon-in-kentucky-to-make-me
"There's not enough bourbon here in Kentucky to make this request seem sensible," Alison Lundergan Grimes (D) said on MSNBC. "Not on my watch are we going to be releasing sensitive information that relate to the privacy of individuals."
Oh right. Jesus fucking Christ, and she said she wanted cyber bullying to end.

I fucking despise these people so much.
For what it's worth, it's basically just her staff who are Trump yes-men.

chadskin

A new boom:
A longtime Republican activist who led an operation hoping to obtain Hillary Clinton emails from hackers listed senior members of the Trump campaign, including some who now serve as top aides in the White House, in a recruitment document for his effort.

The activist, Peter W. Smith, named the officials in a section of the document marked ”Trump Campaign." The document was dated Sept. 7, 2016. That was around the time Mr. Smith said he started his search for 33,000 emails Mrs. Clinton deleted from the private server she used for official business while secretary of state. She said the deleted emails concerned personal matters. She turned over tens of thousands of other emails to the State Department.
Officials identified in the document include Steve Bannon, now chief strategist for President Donald Trump; Kellyanne Conway, former campaign manager and now White House counselor; Sam Clovis, a policy adviser to the Trump campaign and now a senior adviser at the Agriculture Department; and retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn, who was a campaign adviser and briefly was national security adviser in the Trump administration.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/gop-ac...ils-cited-trump-campaign-officials-1498872923

Trouble

Banned
After Mississippi's "go jump in the gulf", we now have Kentucky's "'Not enough bourbon in Kentucky' to make me release voter data".

Source: http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ate-not-enough-bourbon-in-kentucky-to-make-me

For what it's worth, it's basically just her staff who are Trump yes-men.

I hope she runs again and succeeds in unseating McConnel next time.

Stinkles' feels were off by 35 minutes. I'm not sure we can recover from this breach of trust.

Teggy

Came out yesterday,

edit: sorry, same basic story as yesterday but with some added info.

Laura Rozen‏
@lrozen
Follow
More
Kobach admitted to NPR the commission does not have authority to compel states to turn over the info. but says wd breed suspicion if don't

Literally going with the "innocent people don't need lawyers because they have nothing to hide" plan.

Pence: Alright for our first Space council meeting, NASA what are your goals

NASA: We want to send a probe to Uranus

*10 minutes later*

WH: NASA defunded.

Wittes just said "BOOM" in response to this article and said to expect more.

I knew we'd get something for the Fourth of July weekend.

Random Human

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the mercenary. The masked man.
According to the other thread, @pwnallthings is one of the sources in the WSJ article, so he's legit.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
wait ... the evidence of collusion LITERALLY says "trump campaign" on it????? no fucking way. whats next, a video of trump asking russia to hack the election?

Teggy

wait ... the evidence of collusion LITERALLY says "trump campaign" on it????? no fucking way. whats next, a video of trump asking russia to hack the election?

Eh...they make it clear they don't have proof he was successful in contacting the campaign or if anything came of it. Just that he recognized them as potential partners.

Blader

Has Trump ever apologized for anything?

I think there was a campaign rally last year where he said something like "I apologize for anyone who has ever been offended by whatever I've said." Think this was sometime after the Khan episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom