• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernest

Banned
Reading some of this stuff is just mind blowing in light of the BS we've been fed by Trump and his lackeys

"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump -- helped along by Aras and Emin," Goldstone allegedly continued.
Now CNN is reporting that Trump is being gagged by the White House lawyer on commenting on this. This shit is real.

Loxley

I can't believe there are still people (on GAF) who think this whole email thing is some sort of intentional 4D chess move by the Trump administration. Like, you have to pull some considerable the mental gymnastics to concoct a scenario where that makes any sort of sense.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I can't believe there are still people (on GAF) who think this whole email thing is some sort of intentional 4D chess move by the Trump administration. Like, you have to pull some considerable the mental gymnastics to concoct a scenario where that makes any sort of sense.

It's not. I thought there was a chance before this whole thing today happened. They are clearly caught red-handed.

That said, Trump has pardon powers. Not sure how Trump Jr. won't instantly be pardoned. Some people say Sarah Kendzior is too negative, but she has been 100% on point this whole time. Read her statement today about how this may be a precursor to Trump widening his power.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
The ONLY explanation for:

1) 3+ insiders leaking the Jr. meeting

2) Jr. confirming it

3) Jr. releasing the emails

... something much worse is coming. It's not just that they're stupid, it's that things are so bad right now that they're thinking about tomorrow, they're thinking about Thursday. They're not thinking about the entire Trump family (except Tiff, can we call her Tiff?) in handcuffs.

The pee tape is real. The mafia connections are real. The Russian mob controlling Trump is real. And it's all so stupid.

Ernest

Banned
I can't see the GOP doing anything until Mueller finishes.
Yeah, let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. If you recall, the President flat-out ADMITTED to obstruction of justice (an impeachable offense) and congress did absolutely nothing about it.
He's untouchable as long as Republicans control congress.

Kusagari

Yeah, let's not get too ahead of ourselves here. If you recall, the President flat-out ADMITTED to obstruction of justice (an impeachable offense) and congress did absolutely nothing about it.
He's untouchable as long as Republicans control congress.

I just see an entirely different level of heat once Mueller actually says charges need to be pursued.

We would be entering a truly unprecedented period if they do nothing.

Reading some of this stuff is just mind blowing in light of the BS we've been fed by Trump and his lackeys

Now CNN is reporting that Trump is being gagged by the White House lawyer on commenting on this. This shit is real.

AHAHAHAHA like he's not going to tweet at some point

6pInIrl.png

lol

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
AHAHAHAHA like he's not going to tweet at some point
Let's play trump tweet MadLibs

THE FAKE NEWS MEDIA IS ___________(verb) _____________ (adjective). The totally bogus ____________(noun) Dossier and LEAKs are the real _____________(federal crime). Crooked ____________(first name of a Clinton) should be in __________ (restraint device)!

pigeon

Banned
So, yeah.

Three possibilities that explain Jr. tweeting this out:

1. He didn't appreciate the statements from Jared and Daddy saying that he was off on his own doing this.
2. He thinks the GOP will protect him even in the face of him literally saying he did it, either because they want their agenda so badly, or because somebody in the mainstream GOP is implicated as well.
3. He's actually just too dumb to understand why tweeting out the evidence of your crime is a bad idea.

Based on how much legislation has actually been passed during this Administration, this "distract people with collusion to pass stuff in secret" plan is working like a charm!

So, yeah.

Three possibilities that explain Jr. tweeting this out:

1. He didn't appreciate the statements from Jared and Daddy saying that he was off on his own doing this.
2. He thinks the GOP will protect him even in the face of him literally saying he did it, either because they want their agenda so badly, or because somebody in the mainstream GOP is implicated as well.
3. He's actually just too dumb to understand why tweeting out the evidence of your crime is a bad idea.

why not all three?

PBY

Banned
Ben Jacobs‏@Bencjacobs

Orrin Hatch on Kaine's suggestion that Don Jr committed treason "You gotta be kidding, that kind of language should never be used"

LOL NOTHING MATTERS

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ben Jacobs‏@Bencjacobs

Orrin Hatch on Kaine's suggestion that Don Jr committed treason "You gotta be kidding, that kind of language should never be used"

LOL NOTHING MATTERS

Please, GAF, continue telling me the GOP will do anything about this.

PBY

Banned
Matt Laslo‏Verified account
@MattLaslo

"I don't think this is relevant to the Trump administration" - Sen. Hatch on Trump Jr.'s emails

NOTHING FUCKING MATTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Plinko

"Bu-bu-bu-but they'll turn on Trump!! It's coming--just wait and see!" Come on. These people will never do that.

MJ Lee‏Verified account
@mj_lee
Follow
More
Sen. Hatch says the Don Jr. emails are not "relevant" and "all this stuff about Trump's sons and daughter -- it's a bunch of bunk."

I WANT TO PUNCH THIS ASSHOLE IN THE FACE SO HARD RIGHT NOW

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Hatch doesn't know what the fuck is going on anywhere. He probably hasn't even heard the news. He's a senile coot. His reaction is the one I'm literally least interested in among all elected Republicans.

Plinko

LOL at Hatch. "Yeah, so what if Trump Jr. tweeted the actual emails and confirmed it? It's bunk I tell you. BUNK!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom