• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT4| The leaks are coming from inside the white house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real talk, if Kasich mounted a primary challenge against Trump I'd probably vote for him in the primary.
I would too.

Don't really care if it improves the chances of GOP staying in the White House for another four years at least. The madness has to stop.

I'd take a 95% chance of Kasich winning a general in 2020, than a 5% chance of Trump winning reelection

Blader

He's term limited.

Gonna be interesting to see what Kasich does post-2018. If Trump is still president, even more unpopular, etc could Kasich run against him?

A president mired in mid-to-low 30s approval ratings is just begging for a primary challenge.

I don't think Kasich would be successful, but I would be shocked if he didn't try. He's certainly keeping his national infrastructure and profile warm for it.

BURN

DFIChSGXoAUadAE.jpg

Brennan Center‏Verified account @BrennanCenter 1h1 hour ago
More
BREAKING: Good news out of Rhode Island - Governor Gina Raimondo signed automatic voter registration into law. #AVRforAll

Gina Raimondo is not well likely but she did a good thing today.

Holmes

Real talk, if Kasich mounted a primary challenge against Trump I'd probably vote for him in the primary.
Many people think this and I believe it to be a bad thing! We need everyone's attention focus and energy to be on the Democratic primary in 2020 so everyone gets familiar with the candidates and their policy proposals.

This seems like something that would go to court.

Since its a directive and not a law, it's not really a matter of getting overturned. Police would likely not be able to use this directive to keep any assets unlawfully possessed in a court challenge. However, the directive does imply what police policy should be moving forward, and not everyone who has property unlawfully seized by the police is going to know the difference between the law and a directive.

Many people think this and I believe it to be a bad thing! We need everyone's attention focus and energy to be on the Democratic primary in 2020 so everyone gets familiar with the candidates and their policy proposals.
Man I'm voting for the Democratic candidate almost no matter what. I can still shill for my favorite, and if it ends up being competitive between a candidate I like and one I strongly dislike then I'll vote in that primary. But odds are I won't have any real problem with any of the Dem frontrunners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom