• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PolliGaf 2012 |OT5| Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets, Bad News and Benghazi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shutting the Gates Over Fears of Election Unrest

The entrance gates have been open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. during various construction projects. Mr. Stanley said the gates would be closed round the clock until next Monday – “if all goes well.”

The e-mail, which took some residents by surprise, was the latest sign that fringe voices predicting looting and rioting after the election have been making some nervous. The radical predictions have had an anti-Obama tinge, with some warning of civil disobedience depending on whether President Obama wins or loses the election.

Thousand years of darkness.

jesus

stop with that fucking picture already

tumblr_m50wdawVdc1qbivruo1_400.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
What the fuck is this? Fire this idiot immediately. It's like watching an immature child.

Honestly speaking, I expected more from a Democrat bias channel. This is the kind of shit I expect of Republicans or Fox News lol.

He's trying to be funny.

BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI

If I had to make a list it would go Michelle, Hillary, Anne. Sex isn't everything, in fact I'd be more interested in just being with Hillary than being sexually involved; as I explained weeks ago, she has a condition that makes sex painful for her anyway. I am more interested in the romantic aspect of a relationship with Hillary.
"He's heating up!"

/NBA Jam Announcer

hym

Banned

That's disturbingly disrespectful to the people that waited in line for over 5 hours, even if you want to believe it was all bad luck and coincidence that the early voting was a horrible mess in Florida than it's still an absolute disgrace and Rick Scott should answer for his incompetence. What's with his childish Benghazi rant anyway, how is that an equivalent for not willing to discuss Florida. I don't get the guy anymore, might as well swap him out with the worst at Fox.

Knowing Republicans, any electoral college reform in case of a PV/EV split that favors Obama would include a provision making it an impeachable offense to assume the office of President without winning the popular vote. But only for sitting presidents, Bush is safe.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
something something punishment for gay marriage, etc.

Hurricanes in the South = "God works in mysterious ways"
Hurricanes in the North East = "God is obviously punishing homosexuality and gay marriage"

Vinsanity. said:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...-only-popular/

Fox News preparing the "Do away with the electoral college" argument just in case Romney wins the Popular but not EC vote.

Democrats should totally jump on this. The demographics are moving in their favour.

Tendo

This voter supression crap is making me sick. Not just that it could cost the election but the thinly veiled racism behind it. Every vote counts. This really bothers me at a fundamental level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom